Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 months ago

Her face irritates me. Forget watching her movie or trailer.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trailer out now . . . .

https://youtu.be/A2OQ-f_LOHA

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

This won't be attached with stree 2 right? don't want my movie experience ruined by seeing her face that too on big screen..smiley11

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

waiting for promotion of movie in parliament 😂

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

surprised that nobody thought the trailer was good? Kangu is utterly crazy and mad, but the trailer was not bad at all..if you forget about political affiiliation part and watch it just as a movie..reddit meanwhile is totally hyping it lol.

Emergency trailer dropped! 6th Sept : r/BollyBlindsNGossip (reddit.com)

oyebollywood thumbnail

Next blockbuster after stree people will run to watch this smiley2

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I'm going to hate myself for saying this...but that trailer was actually good. It seems to keep to history, the acting is good, and Kangu isn't looking cuckoo...I mean seriously after Fashion finally a movie of hers I might watch.

oyebollywood thumbnail
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn this was an amazing trailer. Hate to say it but it's true. I didn't expect it to be so good. She completely disappears into the role. That end dialogue delivery is spectacular.

The woman is a psycho but she's a very talented psycho. She's got it all, if only she'd shut up in real life and let her work speak for herself, she would be absolutely untouchable.

The benefit here may be that she's not playing a hero or even a villain, so she can't use the story to boost her own ego. Seems like we're getting multi facets of IG, and Kangana allows herself to be vulnerable and raw in this. I'm intrigued.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That’s a very well cut trailer and Kangu ka kya hi kehna, such an exceptional actor. I might catch this on OTT if the WOM is they kept to the facts, because I find IG interesting and this particular episode in her career is both a black mark as well as an evidence to her mighty political aptitude.