Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

No, it wasn't hinting at the first part. Sunny's character used the novel (Cobra's revenge)'s plot to avenge his father's cousin (his chacha who cheated his father in family business) by poisoning his Chacha's entire family. Abhimanyu is Dinesh Pandit's son or not is still a mystery though 😅 which we may see getting unfold in the third part.

Ah I get it now. Damn that one was a very out of the blue reference. smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I think that was just to show Abhimanyu is not a doodh ka dhula hua as he pretends to be. He killed his uncle's entire family brutally including the young kids just because his uncle killed his parents for property. He may be nice to people but if somebody betrays his trust Abhimanyu becomes a ruthless animal.

My only doubt is why did Abhimanyu kill that handicapped creepy stalker Poonam.

I think he killed Poonam just as a bait, as that creepy lady would be default help Rishu in escaping so killing her was a way to make Rishu the weakest link.

Also, I feel like I never cared about what Abhimanyu felt, I only cared that Rishu doesn't cut off another hand to save 'bacchalaan' Rani again smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minionite

Ah I get it now. Damn that one was a very out of the blue reference. smiley36

Ask me about it, the cobra reference went over my head, and then came crocodiles. I am surprised that Dinesh pandit had such wild thoughts on using reptiles as weapons in his fictions, then what to expect from him, he actually convinced Rishu to cut of the hand, must be some compelling writer, even though B-grade.smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Ask me about it, the cobra reference went over my head, and then came crocodiles. I am surprised that Dinesh pandit had such wild thoughts on using reptiles as weapons in his fictions, then what to expect from him, he actually convinced Rishu to cut of the hand, must be some compelling writer, even though B-grade.smiley36

I want that kind of power. Maybe I'll go back to writing if I have that kind of power. smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Can we make veeda sticky now and remove this? it is about time

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I think he killed Poonam just as a bait, as that creepy lady would be default help Rishu in escaping so killing her was a way to make Rishu the weakest link.

Also, I feel like I never cared about what Abhimanyu felt, I only cared that Rishu doesn't cut off another hand to save 'bacchalaan' Rani again smiley36

Rani paid the price for what she did in the first movie itself. Rishu didn't easily forgive her. In fact he was almost killing her everyday but yeah all these things wouldn't have happened if Rani and Rishu would have sat and talked to each other about their problems and feelings. Rishu shouldn't have alienated himself from her and Rani shouldn't have cheated on him. Both paid a heavy price for it in the 1st as well as 2nd part.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Thank God he did not die or harm himself again.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dinesh Pandit died at some unknown time but his books keep getting published so it seems to suggest that Sunny started writing the books himself. So they're all a product of Sunny's warped mind.