Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

I liked the movie. Although I do feel that it could’ve been much better.

Am I the only one who found Sunny’s acting to be the weakest link ? It didnt work for me, I liked him a lot in Shiddat and CNKB, but here. He was off and not hitting the mark.

Taapsee did well and Vikrant as well but they seemed to just breeze through the movie, and I felt it didn’t really challenge them as actors.

Decent watch I would say.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who found Sunny’s acting to be the weakest link ? It didnt work for me, I liked him a lot in Shiddat and CNKB, but here. He was off and not hitting the mark.

Taapsee did well and Vikrant as well but they seemed to just breeze through the movie, and I felt it didn’t really challenge them as actors.

Sunny is getting the most raves in reviews by critics and audiences. People are saying that Taapsee and Vikrant are just doing what they've done before and are less impressed with them. I felt Vikrant had less screentime as well since so much of the movie involves him in hiding and pretending to be dead. Also that awful haircut did not help matters. I was partially rooting for Sunny just because he had better hair than Vikrant in this.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow! I’m impressed, rare franchise where part 2 actually is better than part 1 or added more value to this theme.
loved all the character and their acting. Everyone did good!

Worth a watch!

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

How many jumma chumma scenes in the movie

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

How many jumma chumma scenes in the movie

4 ish

fhfkfkfkfkfkllflffhfkfof stjsjskdkdkdkdkdkdk ncbcnc nvncnvjvjvjvvjjv

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It’s not as good as part1. Rather its below average. Because there is a lack of depth in the 3rd angle this time. Sunny got a major chunk of screen time but he has not got the author backed role. That still lies with Vikrant. Hence he couldn’t save it even with his good acting. Abhimanyu’s character doesn’t fit into the narrative. Neither his intentions nor his feelings are made clear. Unlike part 1 where Neel clearly just wanted to get laid while Rishu loved her.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

While this sequel was not as good as the first movie, for me it was a much better attempt at a sequel than most sequels are. They tried to keep the same suspense, introduced new characters, and had good actors and a good plot. Where the film failed for me is (1) Sunny Kaushal and (2) the character of Abhimanyu.

Sunny has done this psychopathic betrayed lover role so many times, that any time I see a new movie of his I know he's going to a psycho who will be destroyed. He doesn't even seem to try anymore. This was probably his weakest acting ever.

Also the character of Abhimanyu was kind of confusing to me. I mean they never really gave him a proper story of how he met Rani, how he planned things, and what his final motive was (after all he attacks Rani at one point as well).

Other than that the film kind of followed the same twists and turns as the first one, so it was more predictable, but still a good sequel.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

While this sequel was not as good as the first movie, for me it was a much better attempt at a sequel than most sequels are. They tried to keep the same suspense, introduced new characters, and had good actors and a good plot. Where the film failed for me is (1) Sunny Kaushal and (2) the character of Abhimanyu.

Sunny has done this psychopathic betrayed lover role so many times, that any time I see a new movie of his I know he's going to a psycho who will be destroyed. He doesn't even seem to try anymore. This was probably his weakest acting ever.

Also the character of Abhimanyu was kind of confusing to me. I mean they never really gave him a proper story of how he met Rani, how he planned things, and what his final motive was (after all he attacks Rani at one point as well).

Other than that the film kind of followed the same twists and turns as the first one, so it was more predictable, but still a good sequel.

Thank you. Glad I wasn’t the only one who felt he was not up to the mark
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minionite

What other movies has he played psychopaths in? I'd like to watch those.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

What other movies has he played psychopaths in? I'd like to watch those.

Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga he was basically the same character. Shiddat and Bhagra Paa Le as well he had some very psychotic tendencies.

He's done a couple of music videos as well. The last one I remember is Ishq Mein, where he played the idiot lover who suspected his love.

Maybe not the same role, but basically the same acting in each.