Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Even her cousin Sonam and brother Arjun are the same level delusional. Looks like it’s a genetic problem.

Edited by e1t53e - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharaban

Zindagi mein buss itna hee confidence chahiye, Jhanvi waala....😂

Her mother was a super under-confident person throughout her life, despite being the biggest superstar and top notch best of the best performer of her country..

And Jhanvi is super confident despite being the total opposite of her.

Ohhh..what an irony....😅

That's why they say "confidence comes from somewhere within, and not from outside factors, and is not conditional to one's acheivements".

Now I cannot disagree with this, even if I want to.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Irony truly died today, but you are so right. Even when Sridevi was doing Mom interviews, she was so shaky and almost looked scared, but my god, as soon as the camera rolls that women just transforms!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Irony truly died today, but you are so right. Even when Sridevi was doing Mom interviews, she was so shaky and almost looked scared, but my god, as soon as the camera rolls that women just transforms!

Michael Jackson had the similar story. He died due to the overdosage of stress, depression and anxiety' pills.

His extreme talent, extreme money and out of this world never seen before international level fame didn't heal even a single scar from his childhood.

He may have thought fame and money are the answers of his misery, but clearly they were not.

He never went to address the root cause of his sufferings, which were buried in his childhood and daddy's issues.

Sri was more or less the same, been used by her family as a bread earner from the tender age of just 4, and later got betrayed by her sister & bro in law as well for money.

Both had multiple plastic surgeries...self image issues.....the issue was not with their facial features, but with their emotional and psychological scars they had since they were kids.... Poor souls kept searching the answers to heal, at wrong places, either they were not aware about the "real questions" , or the questions were way too heavy for their souls to keep working on throughout their lives.

May both of them now have peace, atleast in that other world they are in.

Amen.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Michael and Sridevi belong to those artists who r e a l l y lived when working...without a securing 'safety-net' in private life (imo)...

As for Janhvi's statement...well, I wonder if they really are given the limits she may have...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But we are not baba.Baksh dijie humein.smiley18

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Zindagi mein buss itna hee confidence chahiye, Jhanvi waala....😂

Her mother was a super under-confident person throughout her life, despite being the biggest superstar and top notch best of the best performer of her country..

And Jhanvi is super confident despite being the total opposite of her.

Ohhh..what an irony....😅

That's why they say "confidence comes from somewhere within, and not from outside factors, and is not conditional to one's acheivements".

Now I cannot disagree with this, even if I want to.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talented people are self aware, that’s why they always have scope for improvement. Jhanvi is delusional lol. Sb kuch jab platter mei milta hai to yai dikkat ati hai.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Toh release karne ki kya zarurat haismiley36

Hume baksh do

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Talented people are self aware, that’s why they always have scope for improvement. Jhanvi is delusional lol. Sb kuch jab platter mei milta hai to yai dikkat ati hai.

Just like her siblings and cousins smiley8 looks like being delusional is in their genes