Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

She either got some work done after Ambani wedding or it’s part of treatment or she has gained weight. She mentioned in the interview of jab tak hai Jaan that there are days where she does not feel beautiful. I wonder why or what made her feel that way? I do hope she can stop getting work done to her face. She never needed it in the first place.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

She either got some work done after Ambani wedding or it’s part of treatment or she has gained weight. She mentioned in the interview of jab tak hai Jaan that there are days where she does not feel beautiful. I wonder why or what made her feel that way? I do hope she can stop getting work done to her face. She never needed it in the first place.

bold- weight gain can't decrease the size of eyes. Her face is clearly swollen. It's scary I don't know what happened or what has she done to her face! There was a time when she was called best looking heroine of bollywood, now I feel every heroine of her age looks better than her. N that is happening since quite a long time. I remember we started noticing it since sooryavanshi times
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bold- weight gain can't decrease the size of eyes. Her face is clearly swollen. It's scary I don't know what happened or what has she done to her face! There was a time when she was called best looking heroine of bollywood, now I feel every heroine of her age looks better than her. N that is happening since quite a long time. I remember we started noticing it since sooryavanshi times

what an in-depth analysis smiley3

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

She still looks thousand times prettier than average girls.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

She still looks thousand times prettier than average girls.

not now anymore. I find many average girls prettier than her
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

not now anymore. I find many average girls prettier than her

At least those ‘average’ looking girls are natural and they don’t mess around with their faces

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Forget it……… …..

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago

Word Count: 0

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She was just sleepy! smiley37

Sleepy faces do not look like that smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Are these pics before or after Ambani wedding?? Because she looked alright in those pics.

She may be suffering from some kind of hormonal condition, she might have "done" something to her face. If it is the former, hope she is getting some medical help, if latter is the case, bhagwan hi malik hai.

Bhagwan ya doctor? Kaun zyada helpful hai in this case smiley24

Surly_Devil thumbnail

So anyways…I wonder if the recent turn of events are the cause behind her sudden bloated face smiley24

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago