Akshay VS Ajay..BATTLE OF DISASTERS!!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Akshay gives Ram Setu..he gives Thank God..

Akshay gives selfie..he gives bhola

This year they decided they will not even give anyone a chance..4 epic disasters and dono bhai ne 2 2 diye..

Akshay gives BMCM..Ajay is like wait bro..let me beat that with Maiden

Akshay gets insecure and gives sarfira thinking ab is ko tou koi beat nae kar sakta..2cr opening and 18cr lifetime

Ajay says..tujh mein kahan dum tha..and gives a 1.5cr opener and a possibly below 10cr grosser

Kia yeh dono kisi aur ko bi chance de gi? ya koi record banana hai disasters ka

Post pandemic..the no. of disasters these two been giving..aur yeh saal tou hadd hi ho gai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley37 seth ji mass

uss ko koi beat nahi karsakta

tho ajay soor ko sharam ana chaiyeh

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

In Ajay's defence, he has had hits in Drishyam 2 and Shaitan. Imo Maidaan and Runway34 were good films. With Akki there is neither box office nor quality. Thank You was a cameo from Devgn though, the main hero was Sid.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ajay and Akshay have been doing it since 90s...Their filmography is filled with disasters!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

They need to purchase whatever PR foolery SRK has invested in, the one that makes any movie a hit smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

While I personally enjoyed AMKTD, I dont know why Ajay would do this movie. smiley36 Tabu still had something to offer there as it’s something she hasn’t done in a long time, but putting the interest of your loved ones before yours and sacrificing for them, didn’t we already see that in D and D2 ? smiley44

Maidaan was great. In terms of acting. Wasn’t the release delayed and it was one of the reasons of bad promotions behind this movie and all that ?

Regardless, disasters are disasters. smiley44 While sometimes I dont get what audience wants to see today, I still feel a good story with heavy stars like Akki or Ajay would definitely work, unlike Laapata Ladies like projects. They should do better. smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Say whatever you want about akshay but Ajay starred in one of this years biggest hits

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, Akki is winning this competition for now.

Ajay has had Drishyam 2. Plus Shaitaan was good.

I think Akki will bounce back with his comedy lineup though.