Silence on Janvhi’s Failure?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

It’s so funny, gross and sad how protected this girl is, she’s just had a solo release that is probably one of the worst performing films and not a single word of criticism?

I feel like when others give a huge flop the entire universe broadcasts it and this has happened to other nepo kids - as well like Ranbir and Hrithik - if they give flops they’re literally brutally trolled. But this girl just bats her fake eyelashes and gets rewarded with more work? In fact even Suhana and her own sister Khushu got more backlash for their bad performances. I don’t get why Janhvi and Arjun Kapoor get away with so much?

At what point will these people realize that they’re literally ruining the industry by doing this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

People don't expect her to act well so there is no major bashing. It was Suhana and Khushi's debut first time we saw their acting in a film.

Janhvi and Arjun are trolled by regular people, even if critics don't troll them

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

she’s just had a solo release that is probably one of the worst performing films and not a single word of criticism?

it came w another film. Please check this stuff out before you write anything 😂
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya phaansi chadhaa deyn Jhanvi ko ?

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That ajay tabu film is a bigger failure maybe that's why the eyes are on that more lol

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ajay saar saved her this time LMAO

BOGO offer laga ke hag dya

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kya phaansi chadhaa deyn Jhanvi ko ?

Sazaa ke taur par Jhaanvi ko kapde pehnaaye jaaye !!!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, SH, I don't think that the Hindi filmindustry as such takes Janhvi really serious...they are preoccupied with other outcomes, I suppose.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

janu went from 30lac to 1cr opening

i am sure champagne khul gae hogi ghar pe

These are failures for actresses who have done numbers..she has given collections in lacs..i am sure usko tou yeh success lag rahi hogi smiley36