Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Ranbir said it once. SH is in triple talaq mode with 'disgusting'.

If Ranbir had said " I flirt with my daughter, like I really flirt with her ; you know how everyone FLIRRTS ?yeah that's what I do with her" it would be a fair comparison.

SH baychaaray ka dimaagh jo kharab kar rahay hain sub farishtay aik saath mil kar repeatedly nonstop post after post...

Triple talaaq waala reaction toh banta hai boss inn farishton kay gath-bandhan par...😂🤣

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Ranbir said it once. SH is in triple talaq mode with 'disgusting'.

If Ranbir had said " I flirt with my daughter, like I really flirt with her ; you know how everyone FLIRRTS ?yeah that's what I do with her" it would be a fair comparison.

Like what Mahesh Bhatt said about Pooja and that kissing pic..

Now that was DISGUSTING..

Imagine if someone reads this thread without context would believe that maybe RK said something like FIL

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Like what Mahesh Bhatt said about Pooja and that kissing pic..

Now that was DISGUSTING..

Imagine if someone reads this thread without context would believe that maybe RK said something like FIL

Yeah . That was truly disgusting.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir was asked to talk about two heights in his life and immediately he talked about experiencing Raha's birth. The way he did it, his expressions and body language, all that showed the emotional impact this had on him.

He then took Raha's position describing her view on both her parents and what he himelf is to Raha in their interaction. What Ranbir clearly wanted to express: that they tease each other or that he banters a lot with her. But he said 'flirt' instead...oh, what a crime!!!

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

The thread did not backfired

But the thread becomes a war of the "words"

Flirt vs Disgusting

SH aur Ranbir pehli baar aik dum aamnay saamnay

Asli mazaa toh abb aaye gaa

🤣

sweet_chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

The thread did not backfired

But the thread becomes a war of the "words"

Flirt vs Disgusting

SH aur Ranbir pehli baar aik dum aamnay saamnay

Asli mazaa toh abb aaye gaa

🤣

I am sorry but you have zero inference skills if this is what you think the 'war' is about ..

sweet_chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ranbir was asked to talk about two heights in his life and immediately he talked about experiencing Raha's birth. The way he did it, his expressions and body language, all that showed the emotional impact this had on him.

He then took Raha's position describing her view on both her parents and what he himelf is to Raha in their interaction. What Ranbir clearly wanted to express: that they tease each other or that he banters a lot with her. But he said 'flirt' instead...oh, what a crime!!!

What I find appalling is such reactions just undermine actual assaults that maybe happening behind close doors among family members.....

Ranbir is no saint but to speak like a broken record that how NOT Normal he is for just using the wrong word is flabbergasting....It just shows how gutter some people's mind have become

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I am sorry but you have zero inference skills if this is what you think the 'war' is about ..

Lol....

And you have zero sense of humor

🤣🤣🤣

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That is no excuse. This is the same man who shamed Anushka for her English and lorded over the fact that he had a better education than her. He knows exactly what he is saying. He is not some uneducated village boy making a gaff. He's in his 40s, a husband and father, and can speak impeccable English.

I mean..i would rather..than just accusing a guy of actually flirting with his 2 years old daughter..and ranbir & anushka had a fun banter while shooting break up song for ADHM..that was just fun and RK was indirectly only mocking his lack of english skills..he always uses wrong words..he once got stuck saying embarrassing..he couldn't find the word till a co-star helped him..he didn't know how to pronounce and use the word misogynist in one of his interviews with anupama..anyway..i just feel it is not right to take his word so seriously and actually accuse him of being inappropriate with his own 2 years old daughter..thats just crossing a line here based on one word clearly used wrongly..

sweet_chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Lol....

And you have zero sense of humor

🤣🤣🤣

Sense of humor?.

For slandering and insinuating a father to have NOT NORMAL thoughts about his toddler daughter?.

I don't need your sense of humor

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 months ago