Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Well than let's thank the Lord not all people share your opinion...

If people don't share the same opinion as me on this matter, then I think something is seriously wrong with such people.

You don't say you "flirt" with your daughter. No matter what the intension was. Its wrong and needs to stop.

It. Is. Not. Okay.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

One can clearly clearly see that one does not have a daughter. smiley4

I hope people who "flirt" with their daughters or even sons, get the mental health help and therapy they need, because this is not normal behavior for any parent.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If people don't share the same opinion as me on this matter, then I think something is seriously wrong with such people.

You don't say you "flirt" with your daughter. No matter what the intension was. Its wrong and needs to stop.

It. Is. Not. Okay.

OP,you said in your previous reply that you were not insinuating anything else but just calling out that the word was inappropriate..

Clearly that's not the case,.. otherwise you wouldn't have repeatedly call it disgusting as if you are qsing the intention of a father ..

Now that is DISGUSTING...

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I think the only thing people are saying is that rk used the wrong choice of word. Nobody is trying to imply there is anything wrong with his relationship with his daughter, and if anyone is then shame on them, rk meant it in a harmless way, but yes its a very weird choice of word

Nope ,read the whole thread...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Seems following FIL mb

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/yf-vHfFdOvo

RK flirting with masti & fun smiley27

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It. Is. Not. Okay.

You are taking this too far. There's an overlap between flirting and teasing and that's playfulness. What's colloquially known as masti-mazak. Now you'd ask if Ranbir doesn't know the difference between those two words. Objectively he most likely does. But at the end of the day English is his second language and while he's fluent enough to get by , he's probably not fluent enough to be above these lost in translation gaffes. You are overreacting. It sounds like you wonder if he's actually been flirting with his child.

Is it okay to use that word ? Absolutely not. But the outlet that published the interview without editing that out is to blame ,a lot more than Ranbir. He's a player ,not a pervert ,that he'd deliberately use this word to start such rumours. The intention does matter here.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

You are taking this too far. There's an overlap between flirting and teasing and that's playfulness. What's colloquially known as masti-mazak. Now you'd ask if Ranbir doesn't know the difference between those two words. Objectively he most likely does. But at the end of the day English is his second language and while he's fluent enough to get by , he's probably not fluent enough to be above these lost in translation gaffes. You are overreacting. It sounds like you wonder if he's actually been flirting with his child.

Is it okay to use that word ? Absolutely not. But the outlet that published the interview without editing that out is to blame ,a lot more than Ranbir. He's a player ,not a pervert ,that he'd deliberately use this word to start such rumours. The intention does matter here.

I don't care if I am taking it too far or close - what is wrong is wrong.

I will continue to say that this was disgusting. I don't care how much you like the guy's acting - its disgusting, digusting and digusting. If anyone else would've made this statement you would all have very different reactions.

Although I am not surprised at these reactions given that this is the same group of people who loved Animal. I guess THATS his target audience.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaitan Haiwaan naami mujrim haazir ho.

Forum kay saaray farishtay ikatthay ho kar lafz disgusting use karnay ka hisaab maang rahay hain.

Mujrim ko safaai toh deyni paday gi, warna phaansi ki sazaa ho gi.

😂

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

This is just totally inappropriate to take his words literally and accuse him of actually flirting with his daughter..that is taking it too far and let us please spare a 2 years old child in all this..this insinuation needs to stop..just not cool!