Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Meh. I know. smiley26 I dont know what happened to the movie. Anyways I booked my tickets for Friday night show i.e. first one available near me. smiley36 I hope the story isn’t 90ish and it shows something on 2020s as well. smiley18

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh Boy

really don't know what happened here

i wana see it for the cast but i am gona wait for some member reviews first..

who ever sees it..pls post a review here ..thanks

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If it doesnt work can we stop on the whole Ajay/Tabu are handling their careers better than their 90s counterparts smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If it doesnt work can we stop on the whole Ajay/Tabu are handling their careers better than their 90s counterparts smiley36

Dont care much about Ajay, but Tabu has Haider, Andhadhun, Drishyam both parts, BB2, Crew and Bhola, DDPD in her bucket. Who else from her time or even after that, is doing all these ? smiley23

Anyways, I am not in for number-games. But just happy that Indian Audience loves Tabu. smiley42

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Oh Boy

really don't know what happened here

i wana see it for the cast but i am gona wait for some member reviews first..

who ever sees it..pls post a review here ..thanks

Will definitely post it here. And I am going with 3 other people, will post their generic review as well, if mine turns out to be biased. smiley9

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dont care much about Ajay, but Tabu has Haider, Andhadhun, Drishyam both parts, BB2, Crew and Bhola, DDPD in her bucket. Who else from her time or even after that, is doing all these ? smiley23

Anyways, I am not in for number-games. But just happy that Indian Audience loves Tabu. smiley42

No one like Tabu..i repeat no one..i am so glad she is getting her much deserved due now which she was never given for all those brilliant performances in late 90s / early 00s

Not only is she ridiculously versatile and brilliant onscreen..i have yet to see a more humble star off screen..she doesn't think of herself highly or takes her herself very seriously..super chill..no signs of arrogance and a filmography as rich and diverse as hers would make even the humblest of them arrogant..truly a gem of a person

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

No one like Tabu..i repeat no one..i am so glad she is getting her much deserved due now which she was never given for all those brilliant performances in late 90s / early 00s

Not only is she ridiculously versatile and brilliant onscreen..i have yet to see a more humble star off screen..she doesn't think of herself highly or takes her herself very seriously..super chill..no signs of arrogance and a filmography as rich and diverse as hers would make even the humblest of them arrogant..truly a gem of a person

I bet ! I can so resonate with her. In this world where ‘marketing’ or ‘beating-your-own-drums’, she stands tall like an inspiration to people like me. smiley42 So non-judgmental, humble and private person. I loved the way someone once told her she’s not the Meryl Streep of India, she’s Tabu of India. smiley42