Urmila looks the same, post a dancing number

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C81Lv3rvZHe/?igsh=d2FoZ3d5bTVlaTly

she looks the same as she did 2 decades ago. Looking beautiful as ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She needs to make a comeback and spare us from this current crop of actresses.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

why is she not doing movies or web series? I read an article stating she rejected many scripts. She needs to comeback. Not sure why her digital debut was cancelled while useless no talent are getting too many web series and movie releases.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

why is she not doing movies or web series? I read an article stating she rejected many scripts. She needs to comeback. Not sure why her digital debut was cancelled while useless no talent are getting too many web series and movie releases.

I wonder why too. I follow her on Instagram and she always looks so stunning and full of energy. Maybe her digital series getting mysteriously cancelled made her lose interest. I've heard a lot of actors give up when a project they worked on gets cancelled because they never want to experience that loss again.

Dying to see her and Madhuri do a project together. They always have great chemistry together when they appear on TV and should play sisters, friends, or rivals.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I wonder why too. I follow her on Instagram and she always looks so stunning and full of energy. Maybe her digital series getting mysteriously cancelled made her lose interest. I've heard a lot of actors give up when a project they worked on gets cancelled because they never want to experience that loss again.

That must be true. That web series was similar to the movie she did before which was exciting to me. I loved Tehzeeb. I hope the cast of that movie get together for another film.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She needs to choose better filters. Way too much, just like Aishu

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She looks beautiful smiley27 I am fed up of this 5 word rule nonsense!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

she doesn't have any support..no network or friends from BW

marrying a kashmiri muslim, joining congress, openly commenting on increasing intolerance in India and openly attacking Modi ruined whatsoever little chances she had to make a comeback

She is done as far as BW is concerned..no chance now. Sad coz she could be where Tabu is today. Supremely talented but too out spoken for her own good..

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

That must be true. That web series was similar to the movie she did before which was exciting to me. I loved Tehzeeb. I hope the cast of that movie get together for another film.

Tehzeeb is one of my favorite films of hers and in fact, it's the movie that made me a superfan of her. I really loved seeing the reunion between her, Shabana, and Dia Mirza recently and would also like to see this cast reunited for another project. Especially now that Dia is acting regularly again.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

she doesn't have any support..no network or friends from BW

marrying a kashmiri muslim, joining congress, openly commenting on increasing intolerance in India and openly attacking Modi ruined whatsoever little chances she had to make a comeback

She is done as far as BW is concerned..no chance now. Sad coz she could be where Tabu is today. Supremely talented but too out spoken for her own good..

This is true sadly. I think it's one of the reasons why she is seen so openly supporting Richa Chadha in her marriage because she knows Richa has likely gone through the same thing. And I remember Urmila said she was getting accused of having converted to Islam and she had to set the record straight on that about how her husband never asked her to convert and she respects all faiths.

And it should also be noted, that she was never part of the Bollywood elite group even during her heydays. She stayed away from big banners and there's a reason her film career mostly coincided with Ram Gopal Varma's prime. When he fell from grace, her films stopped coming too. Urmila never liked working with big banners despite YRF's multiple attempts to sign her, first for Dil To Pagal Hai, and then again in the late 2000s. It's a testament to Urmila's popularity that after almost 2 decades in the industry, she was still considered enough in demand by the late 2000s that YRF wanted to sign her but she said no.

Her closest friend in the industry is Manish Malhotra because she jumpstarted his career with Rangeela. So he always invites her to all his events. I know she likes SRK because she posts about him sometimes but she and Salman hated each other and they vowed never to work together again. And I doubt Aamir would ever work with her after Rangeela became synonymous with Urmila and not him.