Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

That's why they keep repeating it everywhere and even have a picture of 9 year old Alia with grown Ranbir in their apartment.

That is so weird !

Words ghdvh tjdcjrb

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Comment section shows you guys are not married....I grew up in a house hold where my dad had a loud voice and naturally that's how I spoke as well ..my husband comes from an opposite background...when we got married ,he used to tense when I spoke too loudly,once even our child got scared coz of my loud tone 😂 😂 😂 😂...I have tried to control my decibel but sometimes I forget...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

They are delulu and think that story shows how they are soulmates who were meant to be together from the beginning of time and everything/everyone else was just a pit stop til they found each other again. That's why they keep repeating it everywhere and even have a picture of 9 year old Alia with grown Ranbir in their apartment.

They look good as a pair smiley9 but their 1st meeting.. a 9 yo meeting a 20 yo is so 😵‍💫😵‍💫

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranbir-kapoor-on-his-first-meeting-with-alia-and-their-11year-age-gap-she-was-9-years-old-and-i-was-_209410

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No, but he talked about how he met her when he was 20 and she was only 9. That story is not cute and they need to stop talking about it.

And once, even the press was like 'WOW..woohoo' when Alia was glorifying this fact..

They both deserve each other I think smiley37

At least RK is a better husband than his father ever was, I really hope so he treats Alia well and with love.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Comment section shows you guys are not married....I grew up in a house hold where my dad had a loud voice and naturally that's how I spoke as well ..my husband comes from an opposite background...when we got married ,he used to tense when I spoke too loudly,once even our child got scared coz of my loud tone 😂 😂 😂 😂...I have tried to control my decibel but sometimes I forget...

So only married people can comment on married people?

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So only married people can comment on married people?

Mil gaya mujhe target audience who gets offended without understanding the context of a statement.... 😂

..no it means that only an unmarried person who hasn't been in a marriage can dissect Ranbir's statement and call him out.. ofcourse he is not saint but this statement has been blowed out of proportion....

Chalo ek aur experience batati hoon .I had a friend who used to almost hyperventilate when she heard loud voices because of her parents fighting...so if I am mindful of my tone in front of her than it doesn't mean she is a toxic person..it's me looking out for her..

Aaya samjh?

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

oh let them talk whatever they want about each other but the creep is so thick in his mind that he didn’t know where to stop and went and outed a very personal information that Aamir Khan shared about his family equations. 🤢 I have no idea how anyone can justify such things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1ee2a6g/inadvertently_or_not_ranbir_revealed_a_secret/?sort=new

I was staying away from commenting on this topic but wtf is this...he had no right to disclose something so personal that Aamir shared with him!!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Mil gaya mujhe target audience who gets offended without understanding the context of a statement.... 😂

Yeh Log (target audience) Ne Duniya Nu Kharab Kia smiley36
angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How did they end up together if he found her loud in the first place? I have ended first dates for this reason lol. If they irritating me on first day, then I would find it draining to continue. Seems like a big part of her personality.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Going only by the reactions here, Ranbir definitely should stop to talk about things that aren't related to his work...instead of doing himself some good, it's the contrary...and he even casts a not-so-good light on other people (especially Alia...I wonder if he r e a l l y even likes her except from time-to-time).