It is 2024 and we are still looking down on mothers who hire nannies - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 2 months ago

If I was on Deepika s place I'd hire a nanny. I d give proper six month to myself and baby with the help of nannies to do all the extra work.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So Deepika didn't say this at all.

Now after the delivery if she keeps the Nani, haters will just keep on bashing her for no reason citing this article.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Autumnn

So Deepika didn't say this at all.

Now after the delivery if she keeps the Nani, haters will just keep on bashing her for no reason citing this article.

I don't know if thats her PR or what..but i am not raising Qs on Deepika..it is the one who wrote this article..which is downright offensive to working moms..and it amazes me that even in today's times we are reading this..

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar if I have the money that Deepika has, I will hire not just one but multiple nannies. You can have Nannie’s and still be a hands on parent you know. It becomes more pleasant and easier with a ton of help. So why not?

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ah so now Deepika will be a trendsetter like Kareena - being a hands on mom with millions in the bank and not a worry about how her lifestyle will continue.

Puhlease. These celebs need to realize when they are tone deaf and when they are actually sounding like regular folks. 95% of them they are tone deaf.

Originally posted by: Minionite

Ah so now Deepika will be a trendsetter like Kareena - being a hands on mom with millions in the bank and not a worry about how her lifestyle will continue.

Puhlease. These celebs need to realize when they are tone deaf and when they are actually sounding like regular folks. 95% of them they are tone deaf.

This whole article is just an assumption on the part of the article writer......no where has Deepu said any of the things mentioned in the article.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This whole article is just an assumption on the part of the article writer......no where has Deepu said any of the things mentioned in the article.

Oh I know. I read the article. I'm just prepping the message that will come out once DP does actually say the stuff in the article. Giving the paps a bit of assistance in writing. smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

But isn’t that supposed to be groundbreaking though? 👀

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

But isn’t that supposed to be groundbreaking though? 👀

Give me 200 crore in my bank account and I can be groundbreaking as well. smiley24

After 10 years we will get pictures of Deepu with her baby and nanny and articles citing this one that Deepu didn't hire nannies - remember Aish? smiley36