It is 2024 and we are still looking down on mothers who hire nannies

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/deepika-padukone-will-not-resume-work-anytime-soon-54730?fbclid=IwY2xjawESQ_9leHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHVBMZ5DsiF5l7Kb2y2Q8HOTjMvq5oXhVaw_M0Gdkl1phMQQRpHXSl6lGGA_aem_2rHeiSlEqR4TALxRsFd-Ng

What is this article?

Okay so she will be a hands on mom coz she will leave work and will not hire any nanny? What does this even mean? Those moms who go to work and arrange nannies for their babies are not "hands on" moms?

So many women do not even have luxury of leaving work or even taking a break..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Whats with all these stars/people making comments on what women want to do? Trump's party is making of fun of childless women and here we are attacking women who use nannies. Leave em alone?

Judging mothers is so wrong.....everyone does what they think is the best......If Deepika can stay home that is good....Alia chose to work....that is also good.....their choice.....sometimes Moms are unable to stay home after child birth because they have a family to feed.....situations differ......choices differ....who are we to judge.....just don't look down on any mothering style.....

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This article sounds like nonsense, nobody close to deepika or ranveer would share if they are hiring a nanny or not, and this article is saying deepika wants to be such a hands on mom that she won't even let ranveer do any chores for the baby, I mean that does not sound true at all

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How many here are hoping and praying it is truesmiley36. How old is this fiction writer?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Raising a child is difficult job. U can't sleep properly as child wakes up in night n needed to be fed after every two hour then when he or she starts crawling n walking u have to run after him. It's a long journey n very tiring. Many mother's get sick too after delivery.

Im not saying just about working women even home makers need someone to support. Not everyone has family members to support. Why having nannies is looked down upon. Since time immemorial we already had concept of Dai ma.

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont get it. Where in the article it mentioned that DP commented on what women should or should not do, or what is the norm etc. I read it twice. She stated her own preference and did not comment on a single case outsider her own life. smiley24 Did I miss something where it insinuates that hiring nanny was looked down upon etc. etc.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont get it. Where in the article it mentioned that DP commented on what women should or should not do, or what is the norm etc. I read it twice. She stated her own preference and did not comment on a single case outsider her own life. smiley24 Did I miss something where it insinuates that hiring nanny was looked down upon etc. etc.

She didn’t even do that. This article was simply pulled out from someone’s over enthusiastic brain and it has nothing to do with DP.😆

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The White Lotus again? it was just a fanmade rumor geez