Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Raijeera

As an actor it must be hard to do intimate scenes without having zero feelings for that person. Though there should not be anything Panicking about. A work is a work.

Not very hard though especially if you have support from your family…. like Siddhant says 💀

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Not very hard though especially if you have support from your family…. like Siddhant says 💀

I think I should take my words back. Intimate scenes are part of acting and it should not be given much importance.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One " Aie thhhink " from Deepika should be enough to kill any accidental situations his Dad must have warned him about.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

And just like that, you ruined my appetite 👀

https://youtu.be/rBlzLyH0Cfw

In YJHD RK didn't have a hard time getting a hold of DP's bottom lip. smiley4

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/rBlzLyH0Cfw

In YJHD RK didn't have a hard time getting a hold of DP's bottom lip. smiley4

I just threw up in my mouth a little…

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just threw up in my mouth a little…

If you observe closely, after she had some oatmeal, she first proceeded to hungrily clench his lip. smiley4

RK responded by almost sucking the skin off of her bottom lip, In any case, they both seemed to like it. smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

If you observe closely, after she had some oatmeal, she first proceeded to hungrily clench his lip. smiley4

RK responded by almost sucking the skin off of her bottom lip, In any case, they both seemed to like it. smiley37

Oh honey…looks like you have a major thing for erotica 💀

Are you a fan of the Fifty Shades of Grey series by any chance? 😏

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Just trying to convince Siddhant that he did not have to panic over a kiss on screen for next time. DP's always the consummate professional!smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 2 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Just trying to convince Siddhant that he did not have to panic over a kiss on screen for next time. smiley4

But guess what? His father and relatives are jealous of Siddhant because according to them….he is living their dream(s) smiley8

Your thoughts? 💀

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/siddhant-chaturvedi-panicked-before-shooting-intimate-scenes-with-deepika-padukone-dad-pep-talk-9478591/lite/

https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/siddhant-chaturvedis-folks-lost-it-over-his-steamy-scenes-with-deepika-padukone-hes-living-our-dreams-8980775.html

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just trying to convince Siddhant that he did not have to panic over a kiss on screen for next time. DP's always the consummate professional!smiley4

Consummate smiley36

Need some more words