MT: fun Friday : Send Secret message

Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.secretmessage.link/secret/66a3d36d92b90/

As explained, you can send anonymous message to members,if for bollywood or in general.

You can send any message , but since I'm the mod only interesting non abusive messages will be posted.

Thx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have sent you one lovely message which I can't write here.

Originally posted by: Deadinside

I have sent you one lovely message which I can't write here.

Mashallah I knew you would come through homie

Good question

Messages doesn't has to be directed to me it could be to anyone anybody I'm just a messanger

Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Mashallah I knew you would come through homie

Yo, homieee! Kum hai paani matke mainn.. Complete the sentence jhatke main. LOLLL
Deadinside thumbnail

Shy, what happened to glamour dilao yojna? When can we expect it to be released?

I think not just bwf whole IF is boring ,due to decay in user activity,no new members joining in, plus people moved to x and reddit , unfortunately only few topics remain which will get people interest here so boring.

Only give this a chance if there is surety of honesty and integrity, people lie on internet all the time to keep a fake persona in a relationship too.

Never take them seriously unless you are sure to meet sometime because it won't be ever the same unless you touch the one you love, breathe the same air , feel the presence , can see the expression of joy /happiness or any emotion with your eyes.

That's my answer.

Others can answer this.

Not me

But a good question hope some female members who have done this answer it

The real reason Melody toffee is so chocolatey is due to its recipe and ingredients. Melody toffee is made with a rich blend of chocolate and caramel, which gives it a distinctive, chocolatey flavor. The combination of high-quality chocolate, caramel, and other ingredients creates a creamy and satisfying taste that has made it a favorite among consumers.