Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Deepika should go for clothing brand. It will sell like hot cakes. Skincare is not her thing.

I can not go past the names of her skincare patchoulli etc. So i never checked the price.

I totally agree with this! A clothing line where she’s the model, just like Kylie Jenner, but with outfits instead of makeup, would be a game-changer indeed. Especially for lazy folks (like me) who can’t be bothered to spend a whole day mall hopping or getting lost in the endless abyss of online shopping for hours. I’d happily grab whatever outfit from a portfolio catches my eye and be done with it.

Haven’t even looked at her makeup/skincare line. Unless they start listing ingredients front and center, I couldn't care less about the brand name or celebs endorsing them.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I totally agree with this! A clothing line where she’s the model, just like Kylie Jenner, but with outfits instead of makeup, would be a game-changer indeed. Especially for lazy folks (like me) who can’t be bothered to spend a whole day mall hopping or getting lost in the endless abyss of online shopping for hours. I’d happily grab whatever outfit from a portfolio catches my eye and be done with it.

Haven’t even looked at her makeup/skincare line. Unless they start listing ingredients front and center, I couldn't care less about the brand name or celebs endorsing them.

Omg…that’s me….Even if I by mistake manage to go to a mall I can’t understand the item until I come back home and find it online and read the specs about it. My mom is absolutely frustrated about it.😆

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]