Why Is Anushka Sharma Snooty?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Whats her issue exactly? Does she think she's better than everyone just because she married Virat?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Anushka is socially awkward and anxious. She doesn't want her kids in the limelight

She is not so bad, she gave gifts to the paparazzi. Jaya would never do that

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Whats her issue exactly? Does she think she's better than everyone just because she married Virat?

She did attended Ambani events in the past with Virat. But Bollywood topic, Paps and BW celebrities irritates her. She did mentioned how Karan Johar sexually harassed her and laughed about it so I thought she is not traumatized through that experience. But her entire personality has changed like she has completely blocked Bollywood from her life. The movie about cricket she was doing that too got shelved or postponed. I don’t think she will ever work in Bollywood movie where hero is involved because I feel Virat would get very jealous.

before Virat Anushka use to do advertisement together but now only he does it. I just find it very odd. And recently interview he did mentioned I will leave and you won’t see me for a long time. Not sure what’s really going on. I do hope they look after themselves.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bekind

She did attended Ambani events in the past with Virat. But Bollywood topic, Paps and BW celebrities irritates her. She did mentioned how Karan Johar sexually harassed her and laughed about it so I thought she is not traumatized through that experience. But her entire personality has changed like she has completely blocked Bollywood from her life. The movie about cricket she was doing that too got shelved or postponed. I don’t think she will ever work in Bollywood movie where hero is involved because I feel Virat would get very jealous.

before Virat Anushka use to do advertisement together but now only he does it. I just find it very odd. And recently interview he did mentioned I will leave and you won’t see me for a long time. Not sure what’s really going on. I do hope they look after themselves.

She has her own production house which her brother now owns. If she wants she can easily do roles without kiss scenes or romance. I think she is more interested in nurturing her family and it is not Virat who has a problem.
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood ki fake dunya aur fake logon say aakhri saans takk chimtay rehna zaroori nahi hai.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel I have missed something in between Anushka's active years but why she is considered snooty? I know about the hullabaloo she caused with filming a random stranger littering without permission

But what else has she done? Genuinely asking!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She came from An army background

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I feel Anushka n virat has turned more towards religion n spirituality n doesn't like show off life of Bollywood.

Edited by naaznin - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

How did KJo sexually harass her? Honestly he seems to really hate her between calling her ugly, saying he wanted to destroy her, lobbying to replace her with Sonam in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, and giving her the worst written role of any of his heroines where she was killed off as punishment for not loving KJo's vicarious avatar, Ranbir.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 months ago

She is always angry like jaya bachchan.