Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Which Punjabi actress is this?

Not specifically related to Ormax, but generally speaking, genuine merit is indeed reluctantly recognized in a world where everyone is trying to boost themselves and their own agendas.

It is the love of my life, Sonam Bajwa. Please note the sarcasm! smiley36

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is the love of my life, Sonam Bajwa. Please note the sarcasm! smiley36

smiley36 smiley36 I'm not exactly tuned into the Punjabi movie scene, but I accidentally stumbled upon Honsla Rakh on Prime a while back and caught her in the second half. Haven’t spotted her anywhere else since.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

smiley36 smiley36 I'm not exactly tuned into the Punjabi movie scene, but I accidentally stumbled upon Honsla Rakh on Prime a while back and caught her in the second half. Haven’t spotted her anywhere else since.

Yeah she was awful as usual ! smiley36

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Ormax team conducts offline surveys in 60 cities of the country

Well is it a well documented process how they rank?

Ormax is not based on how well the movies are doing at the BO, rather how popular the stars are, how much are they seen in public etc.....That is why even though SRK had no movies released in 4 years....but he was never out of Ormax....because everyone was so curious about him.....

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well is it a well documented process how they rank?

Yes. The organization has a tie up with marketing department of several companies which use their survey for their business decisions

Star ranking is more on popularity rather than their box office potential

Edited by NoraSM - 3 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zilan

It doesn't work that's how

Hello

Word Count: 1

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

omg heyyyyy 😍
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When my favorite actor is on top, that month Ormax is a systematically conducted and scientifically unbiased measure of starpower. Other months, it is bogus site that randomly arranges names and charge actors' PR money for it. True story.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They do surveys in different cities of the country, by phone or at malls/cinema halls. The problem is their sample size. They usually only survey 100-300 people to reach a conclusion.

Pre-covid They had positioned themselves as the premier data analysis company whose accurate "System" could predict opening day numbers. But it was a big flop and their success rate was less than random IF predictors. All the producers who had hired them, dumped them. Neither are their star rankings accurate nor their other systems. The data analysis company neither has enough data nor any consumers except random fans of stars who are on the list.