Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

For June's list..........Alia is still number 1, despite no releases so far in 2024, Deepika just scored big with Kalki and is at number 2?

Katrina is at number 3, even though Kriti has been more successful in 2024, shes at 4?

To make it worse, Kiara and Shraddha are ranked higher than Kareena - even though Kareena is doing much better professionally.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

History has it..once an actress is dethroned from number 1..she never gets it back..

preity..rani..kareena..katrina..deepika..alia..

these are in order of them being no.1 and dethroned by the ones mentioned next to them..dp will never get it back and thats fine..she is content where she is..and doing 2 bit roles in these movies has never worked anyway or else Asin won't be where she is today

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who decided this list ?

Film Companion

@FilmCompanion

#ThePowerListActors:These are the actors whose work between January 2021 to December 2023 brought them to the forefront of the Indian entertainment scene.The Power List is NOT a ranking and is arranged alphabetically. In collaboration with @OrmaxMedia

.#ThePowerList

user posted image

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who decided this list ?

Film Companion

@FilmCompanion

#ThePowerListActors:These are the actors whose work between January 2021 to December 2023 brought them to the forefront of the Indian entertainment scene.The Power List is NOT a ranking and is arranged alphabetically. In collaboration with @OrmaxMedia

.#ThePowerList

user posted image

On what basis is Aishwarya Rai there?

982283 thumbnail

I don't think it has ANY merit. Purely based off the fact that they put a trash Punjabi actress at number 1 even when all three of her releases were disastrous flops. And they completely ignored an actress the previous years who had the biggest hits. I am not sure if they look at a person's career overall or just how they did that year. But it has never made sense to me. Just my two cents.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

Ormax team conducts offline surveys in 60 cities of the country

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

pata nahi

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

It doesn't work that's how

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

on the basis of her stardom which a dumbass like you will never understand

Was this personal attack really necessary? The post mentions actors who have come to the forefront since 2021 because of their work, and it's a fair question to ask what work Ash has done since then.

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I don't think it has ANY merit. Purely based off the fact that they put a trash Punjabi actress at number 1 even when all three of her releases were disastrous flops. And they completely ignored an actress the previous years who had the biggest hits. I am not sure if they look at a person's career overall or just how they did that year. But it has never made sense to me. Just my two cents.

Which Punjabi actress is this?

Not specifically related to Ormax, but generally speaking, genuine merit is indeed reluctantly recognized in a world where everyone is trying to boost themselves and their own agendas.