Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 months ago

Extremely irritating. But if this is their final festivities, i can tolerate it.

Goodbye Ambanis👋

Edited by DivineAngel - 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Huh why do we have to get irritated? I enjoy these ceremonies - personally nahi to virtually hi sahi smiley36

In 2016, Jio gave free unlimited data for 6 months.

Even after increased rates now, jio is still cheaper than Airtel,BSNL and all other networks I red in social media yesterday.

I red India is at top 3 World wide in terms of cheaper internet(I saw a tweet about it).If jio was not introduced,it was not possible.

For me Jio data is important than any other movie.Without Jio,I can't make calls outside of wifi.I can't use wats app and all other things in phone.

I red Ambanis had a lot of hand in developing many other businesses in India,many other things like creating employment.

They are above the government in terms of riches,so they have major hand(most of it) in their own earnings.

I saw wedding functions of South movie actors,Ambani's latest wedding function looked similar to them,nothing looked grander than that except Justin Beiber.I think BW actors/actresses are not paid to attend their wedding.So not sure where that huge money went in wedding function.Looked like any other movie function based on the pics I saw in their latest wedding function thread in BWF.

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

In 2016, Jio gave free unlimited data for 6 months.

Even after increased rates now, jio is still cheaper than Airtel,BSNL and all other networks I red in social media yesterday.

I red India is at top 3 World wide in terms of cheaper internet(I saw a tweet about it).If jio was not introduced,it was not possible.

For me Jio data is important than any other movie.Without Jio,I can't make calls outside of wifi.I can't use wats app and all other things in phone.

I red Ambanis had a lot of hand in developing many other businesses in India,many other things like creating employment.

They are above the government in terms of riches,so they have major hand(most of it) in their own earnings.

I saw wedding functions of South movie actors,Ambani's latest wedding function looked similar to them,nothing looked grander than that except Justin Beiber.I think BW actors/actresses are not paid to attend their wedding.So not sure where that huge money went in wedding function.Looked like any other movie function based on the pics I saw in their latest wedding function thread in BWF.

I did find Ambani more useful to the society than movie producers or movie makers.

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

The fact that they increased the net prices for this mockery of wedding says it all.

I said in another thread months back that I feel this family lacks class. They keep proving this again and again. All this stupid show off and wastage of money by milking indian population.

They have made so much pr so that everyone and their mother knows about this wedding then recharge on Jio and watch their content. Like what a grand scheme

No other REAL rich family behave like this. Khandani rich people don't even have time for this. And the obsession with Bollywood/Hollywood celebs are on another level.

Money can't buy class very typical example. So no, you are not alone.

Edited by Zilan - 3 months ago
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So so annoying, just marry him off already!! It is like a bad costume musical that is just not ending. End it already or just make a movie and star yourselves in it, you have all the money in the world, why torture with us all this dripping over honeypot love between all of them. Please just spare us the horror.

At the rate they are going they will end up celebrating the first anniversary of the celebrations but he will still be unmarried

Palak2812 thumbnail

Didn't they did same with their other kids?

Difference yeh tha tab Internet cheap nahi tha na people had smartphones.

Now everything is on phone so they see it due to SM and Internet being affordable.

Also even if these functions are wayy too much, but isn't it bringing employment, bringing money in pockets of those people who are working behind the screen? The normal people who are doing decorations, catering etc.

Atleast kisi ka toh fayda ho he raha hain.

Itni unemployment mein kaafi logo ko employment mil rahi hain due to so many functions.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think for the other kids we didn’t feel it’s too long. Like they had functions and stuff. But this one’s been going on for ages. The pre weddings began last year if I am not wrong. Maybe cos it’s the last wedding in their family. I have a feeling Radhika also loves the glam. I don’t think shlokas entry was this dramatic. So they are keeping what the bride wants in mind as well. Shloka seems to be little more low key type compared to Radhika who’s definitely following in her mom in law’s footsteps

1243752 thumbnail

Let them burn their money however they like. I just wish they'd toss a few million my way since it's clearly just pocket change for them.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They lack class for sure

Very tacky

I saw the latest video of them with their grand children , I first thought it's a deep fake video where mukesh ambanis being attached to someone smiley29