Is it only me who feels very irritated with the ambani?

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

1 month back jamnagar And now this,

Yes yes yes we got to know ambanis are mega ultra rich pro max but now enough yaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Irritating, because massively destroying money in unimaginable amounts over their luxuries endlessly, while could have spend or invest this for those who don't even have basic human needs and such people are a majority in South Asia, and than we have class like Ambani,.and all this imbalance is quite sad.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There seems to be a somewhat of a turnaround on social media as well. I have come across several random posts, tweets, TikTok’s etc where people are discussing how at this point it’s just showing off and gross display of wealth. One person used the phrase “measuring contest” with its full colloquial intent smiley36.

I have also seen a handful of posts complaining that apparently Jio’s internet fees have gone up recently?🤷🏽‍♀️ Probably due to economic inflation. This will leave a bad taste in everyone’s mouths that you are charging regular people more money for their internet while you’re renting a massive yacht off the coast of Italy for your son’s party and paying Justin and Rihana for private concerts.

Uski hardwork ,uski money,uski Marzi I feel.He is not forcing anyone to buy his products.

Initially we used to spend a lot for 100 mb data per day.Since past few years internet became cheaper thanks to digitalization of India due to jio.

I personally not a fan of big fat weddings or functions but it's his hard work,his money,his spendings mujhe kya.I got some entertainment looking at their function like we get for any other movie functionsmiley36.

All the class imbalance in India is due to corruption,Caste based reservation, Inefficient and greedy politicians,over population and many other factors led to Rich becoming Richer and poor becoming poorer.

If we have to blame Ambani for that class imbalance,we have to blame movie makers too who spend crores of money on a movie making which creates a product ie., a movie which is merely an entertainment and business,Can we ask them to spend that money on poor people?.People might say that movie making creates an employment for the people but again they are not providing money free to employees,they are paying for their hardwork,it's not like Movie makers are doing a charity.

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ambanis are tacky and very tasteless and they want to make up for it with sheer big money. I tried to follow their shenanigans just to see the big deal but meh without the presence of BW and HW stars in their events, hardly anyone would bat an eyelash at them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The daughter in law is 👌👌

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was fine til sangeet. At this point you are showing off. Spending thousands of crores and increasing internet prices. They can do so much for the economy or feed the poor but this is not entertainment. I wonder who made this decision to spend this amount of money?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Overdose of anything becomes boring n same happened with anant radhika's marriage. Their non stop functions n show off dresses n jewellery looks boring n cheap now.

We understand that Bollywood n media go hand in hand. Their business is to be in public eyes n get talked about. But Ambanis obsession with Bollywood n media is weird. Ambani daughter n bahus wear designer dress n do photo shoot n put on papz pages like celebs. Then influencers talking about how expensive their jewellery n clothes r.

It looks like Ambanis want to live life of a celebrity n wants to tell public everything they do n get talked about.

Edited by naaznin - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]