Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I mentioned earlier now the new sensation is the Taras girl and that small budget horror movie as become a rage

Sharvari and Tripti both are the new IT girls. Really looking forward to their careers. However, lets not forget that Sharvari certainly has more connections in the industry than Tripti does.

Acting isnt enough. Look at Sanya Malhotra, so much great work - and yet she has no popularity. Nobody cares about her. Tripti's approach is much smarter. It is what it is, this is how the industry works we all need to get over it.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Ain't no way people here are defending this crap because it stars their favorite outsiders in it smiley36

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Both are not leading hero/heroine material.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was so boring and pointless. It was a bad song, bad video, and stupid execution of a weak idea.

Nothing in this video worked. Vicky and Tripti have no chemistry whatsoever. Ironically that might have been a good thing here because the video is badly directed, conceptualized, and choreographed and any semblance of chemistry might have made it seem vulgar rather than sensual and romantic.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky is seriously looking so average. Like very mundane. Whats up with the beard that looks unkempt? They have such cold chemistry that it looks forced. Very tacky song.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

As much as Tripti and Vicky both look hot. I need fitness tips from Tripti. She looks so good.

Did we watch the same song? Vicky looked absolutely awful. smiley36 Tripti is gorgeous anyway but here the looks chosen for her did not suit her at all. Moreover they have zilch chemistry, nada, null.

Watched it without muting the song this time with volume on,audio is nice.

This time video looked better with audio in the background.I guess they definitely went for trying to show their lusty part but it could have been better with better face expressions? It looked good with audio but can't pin point what exactly missing there, something is amiss.If we take Aashiq banaya song,Emran hashmi and Tanu shree datta gave their 100% in terms of expressions,the passion showed in their eyes along with their actions.

Here they focused on overexaggerated body movements without focusing on face expressions much so there is a reason why it looked like ads at different points,Liked Vicky's smile at initial part,it looked cute but most of the part as I said they exaggerated it with exaggerated actions like on that table,like it looked bit OTT and fake theresmiley36unlike in Aashiq banaya song where it looked natural,their expressions were apt and actions had continuity in the song from start to end.Here they showed different disjointed parts of their lusty scenes attached together which made it look like a fusion of ads.

But again Vicky is not Emran Hashmi in such scenes,Emran hashmi was king in lust scenes...lmao and he can make it look intense ,no one can beat him in that department of showing lust+passion+intensity at the same time pleasing to the eyes.

And i guess Tripti suits more with roles have some substance,it seems she is not cut for such lusty songs,She is good here but something is amiss I can't pinpoint exactly where she is failing in such songs.Face expressions? Or her roles with no substance with lust songs making it look like it? Not everyone is Tanushree dutta in such songs? I will watch it again and see.

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sharvari and Tripti both are the new IT girls. Really looking forward to their careers. However, lets not forget that Sharvari certainly has more connections in the industry than Tripti does.

Acting isnt enough. Look at Sanya Malhotra, so much great work - and yet she has no popularity. Nobody cares about her. Tripti's approach is much smarter. It is what it is, this is how the industry works we all need to get over it.

Sharvari is Eons ahead though. No comparison even with Tripti. I was watching a couple of clips of Maharaja and Sharvari was hitting it outta the park or what . Finally some legitimate heroine material 🤞