Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

As much as Tripti and Vicky both look hot. I need fitness tips from Tripti. She looks so good. BUT I wonder why Dharma productions never requires Ananya or Jhanvi to do these types of scenes?? I don't believe it is because they would not be able to pull it off in a million years. That is also true. But they have a family lineage and reputation going for them. Sadly, an actress of Tripti's caliber has to resort to this.

Please stop comparing her to Mallika Sherawat. Mallika despite being a better actress than given credit for would not be able to do Bulbul or Qala. She needed to resort to that because she had nothing else to offer. And she came during a time where there were many more outsiders around and doing relatively well.

True. Outsiders don't have liberty to say no to certain stuff unlike starkids.

Bollywood often misuse its power when it comes to outsiders.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

True. Outsiders don't have liberty to say no to certain stuff unlike starkids.

Bollywood often misuse its power when it comes to outsiders.

I hate how they are turning Tripti's hard-built image from a superstar performer to a raunchy flowerpot. I have heard people with filmmaking degrees say she is the most talented entrant in Bollywood in the past decade. That includes male debutants and female debutants. The biggies are hell-bent on turning her into a mere raunchy showpiece. While actresses with less than a fraction of her talent get the more meaty roles. It is downright DISTURBING to watch.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

songs toooo bold im seriously disappointed that Vicky decided to do this song. No hopes from Tripti after seeing her in Animal