Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks softcore

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _symphony

Vicky looks good. I think he is the only saving grace of this film. To pull hot numbers gracefully you need a confident FL. A Kiara could have pulled it much better. If you see at Tripti’s expressions and body language she just comes across as a submissive woman who is having no control of her own over the scene. That makes it look tacky. KJo said in in interview aajkal har hafte national crush badalte hain. It think he became the first victim of misjudging a national crush’s potential 😅

You do realize that they receive direction on how to act in these songs right? Its not like she walked on set and thought hmmm I'll be submissive and have no control today smiley29

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Who kisses underwater? Bollywood directors are now making actors do anything in the name of romance. This is not romance. This is lust.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Who kisses underwater? Bollywood directors are now making actors do anything in the name of romance. This is not romance. This is lust.

What's wrong with lust? You all appreciate it in web series and OTT shows which have ACTUAL adult content?

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What's wrong with lust? You all appreciate it in web series and OTT shows which have ACTUAL adult content?

Romance is just a glorified name for lust. It is the same shit smiley36

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _symphony

Vicky looks good. I think he is the only saving grace of this film. To pull hot numbers gracefully you need a confident FL. A Kiara could have pulled it much better. If you see at Tripti’s expressions and body language she just comes across as a submissive woman who is having no control of her own over the scene. That makes it look tacky. KJo said in in interview aajkal har hafte national crush badalte hain. It think he became the first victim of misjudging a national crush’s potential 😅

I am not a big fan of the movie's theme but honestly what is woring with being submissive in sex? I think many women would prefer a man who knows what he is doing and takes control.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't watch those. Let me stay innocent.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Newbird

This is the punishment for me for asking their hot song together?😭.

It is looking too bold for my taste.Only Emran Hashmi and Mallika sherawat can rock such songs,no one else.

I can only take it if they are in beach and dancing there (not in bedroom or swimming pool pls.I'm feeling embarrassed about what I even typed in this bracket smiley37 but it's true that I'm not ready for their bed room song or swimming pool song in this their avtars,I might get heartattack if the song is really going to end up as bed room song or swimming pool song in these dresses or lack of dress(in his case) smiley37)

Emran hashmi and Himesh reshamiya. They ruined my childhood.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I am not a big fan of the movie's theme but honestly what is woring with being submissive in sex? I think many women would prefer a man who knows what he is doing and takes control.

Agreed. I think people are just commenting for the sake of commenting and not actually thinking it through.

The movie is a comedy based on a real life incident. This isn't Gangubai or Kahaani, not sure why everyone is coming with their SLB binoculars on.

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

When I thought it couldn't get graceless than that absolute overrated Pr garbage from Animal. 🤕

This one topped it 🥲

Not surprised at all. Very much expected.