Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Hrithik got slammed for hamming in MPKDH but SRK got awarded for hamming in Devdas. smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shahrukh. Kabsjnwk isnsh jsbsj zhaib

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Take your childhood blinders off people, don’t confuse this topic with “stardom”and say SRK is better.

SRK hasn’t experimented much in his career, and I find him rather funny in action roles smiley36he looks comical and weird. He’s good in romantic films. And an odd Swades here and there.

Hrithik can do it all. There is no way SRK could do even a simple film like ZNMD, he doesn’t have the physicality nor aura to carry off that role. Even his debut KNPH, SRK could have elevate such a generic plot line and rise to superstardom like Hrithik did.

@bold- Not that I am a fan of SRK, but he was experimenting pretty early on in his career with films like Baazigar, Darr, Anjaam etc. when most of his contemporaries avoided taking up such roles and heavily relied on playing the chocolate boy type characters instead. And I would say Shahrukh is versatile. That’s not to say that Hrithik ain’t a brilliant performer, but umm he is pretty boring onscreen I guess? Shahrukh has a certain level of charm smiley36
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SRK.

I think some of the non romantic roles SRK has done are very good which people tend to overlook and think he is just the romantic hero. I love his villain/anti-hero roles.

Recently watched Asoka for the first time - obviously the director f*cked up the story by making it simply a love story, but the scenes when they let Asoka be the terror he was before finding Buddhism - SRK aced it. Even the scene when Asoka had his epiphany was so well done.

Hrithik is also very good - some of his movies are very nostalgic and rewatchable - I just personally think SRK is better.

Edited by ImaginativeGirl - 2 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why there is no poll? It is easier to vote and be silent.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SRK but I think Hrithik is good too. There's a reason the Filmfare in the 2000s was basically only being awarded to either SRK and Hrithik.

I think it's also telling that Bhansali's favorite male actor was Salman but when it came to tougher roles like Devdas and Guzaarish, he gave those to SRK and Hrithik respectively. Both times causing feuds with Salman who had expected those roles.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

To me I found SRK better when he does not do romantic movies.

Both have one thing in common, they tend to ham if the director does not tone it down.

Devdas was a hamming fest, the only one out of all the cast did not ham was Madhuri.

So was that weird Hrithik and Kareena starrer movie. In fact whenever these 2 has acted together always hammed.

Acting wise they both are on same level

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I think Hrithik would have nailed Don and Asoka..He has this regal persona for these kinda roles.

I cant think of any Hrithik movies, which SRK would have done better..I mean in every movie where HR hammed, SRK would have hammed harder sooo.....

But credit where due..I cant think of anyone else doing Chak De India or Swades..thats SRK's best work. He was just so fine in these two!

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I have never been able to sit through a Hrithik Roshan film and no offence to his fan girls, but in my opinion, his looks are highly overrated. He definitely isn't attractive to me.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

I have never been able to sit through a Hrithik Roshan film and no offence to his fan girls, but in my opinion, his looks are highly overrated. He definitely isn't attractive to me.

Hrithik is very very overrated in the looks department indeed