Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 months ago

Both are good.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

First of all-

1. What did I do that you call it "stooping low" level?

2. If we go by your definition that Srk fans are doing the same thing from years.

3. Ask them first why they demean other celebs, then question me.

1 referred mainly to the other thread ("When will SRK start Acting in films?")

2+3 I'm not responsible for what SRK fans do. I'm not one to demean other celebs. So, please, you ask those fans why they do what they do smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

None - both are over rated imho.

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Both are fine actors. Who is a better actor that can be told by directors actually.

On the surface level with limited capability as an audience I find SRK better.

Since they are from quite different era catering to a different audience so the comparison itself isn't fair in my eyes. One is a nepokid and another is a selfmade star who made it through the small tv to Bollywood. But HR is one of those talented Nepo kids who actually made their place established here.

HR is charming, very very good looking, a great dancer.

Recently whatever might be SRK's stance but on his era he was really good. The way he emotes is just amazing. Currently none of his contemporaries (leaving Aamir I guess) wants to work that hard on solid acting as they already have a fanbase.

On other side, HR is very serious about his craft and has been giving his all until now. Until he reaches 60 who knows how he might act 🤷

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

1 referred mainly to the other thread ("When will SRK start Acting in films?")

2+3 I'm not responsible for what SRK fans do. I'm not one to demean other celebs. So, please, you ask those fans why they do what they do smiley1

How is my thread offending this much that level will go low? So we are not allowed to ask Srk anything?

Only positive things we have to say, pray to him?

If you are not responsible for other fans, then don't ask me about what I do. I have not given you rights to judge me in any way.

Clochette thumbnail

How is my thread offending this much that level will go low? So we are not allowed to ask Srk anything?

Only positive things we have to say, pray to him?

If you are not responsible for other fans, then don't ask me about what I do. I have not given you rights to judge me in any way.

Guddu, I've not the feeling that you even understood what I meant... so I let you believe what you want to believe about my comments...if you found my comment about the respective thread as a personal judgement of yourself, then that's your problem, not mine...and no, it is in no way about "Only positive things we have to say, pray to him" smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

Guddu, I've not the feeling that you even understood what I meant... so I let you believe what you want to believe about my comments...if you found my comment about the respective thread as a personal judgement of yourself, then that's your problem, not mine...and no, it is in no way about "Only positive things we have to say, pray to him" smiley16

Despite being SRK Fan for 13 years in this forum, I am doubted by this foreign member about my fanatism for Srk. I am deeply offended by this gesture. So I will leave this forum forever.

Clochette thumbnail

Despite being SRK Fan for 13 years in this forum, I am doubted by this foreign member about my fanatism for Srk. I am deeply offended by this gesture. So I will leave this forum forever.

Well, well...dear...why should I doubt your fanatism??? It is obvious smiley4

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

SRK hands down. Even in HR’s best movie (performance wise), Guzarish was nowhere a match to even #3 of SRK i.e. Darr. Lol SRK hasn’t experimented much. He started his career with queer roles in TV, started BW with Darr Bazigar, did Badshah, PBDHT and DS around the same time he did other romantic flicks. smiley36 Now it’s the audience who preferred to make a hero out of his romantic movies.

Even SRK’s Top #5th CDI is >>>> HR’s 2nd best (for me) ZNMD. smiley16

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: forza

Hrithik has never been a good Actor, very overrated

Oh I second that! Hrithik is indeed a ham king who overacts a lot smiley29

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago