Salman and Kat in Kabir Khan Next Babbar Sher?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Sher.....tiger....sultan...... Jawan....

Inn third class male patriarchy may duubay huway hollow titles and scripts kay ilaawa Bollywood writers kay paas kuch nahi bacha?

Did all the thinking minds turned infertile ?

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

SAL-KAT rocks !!

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Can we seriously have more innovative pairings? Tired of this rinse and repeat. So many actors Kat hasn’t worked with, including her husband

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Most Ambitious Project padte hi pata lag gaya ke gayi bhains paani mein.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TulikaTulips

Umm how does a flop director like Kabir Khan keeps getting investors for his films?

It doesn't forcibly make him a bad director if his movies flop...audience isn't predictible but Kabir has an influence on the quality of his movies...it isn't always that audience is interested in quality...if people are only excited about around 40 minutes of a movie, complain about the rest but still make a movie a success, it isn't a 'quality'-movie but just one that incites people to go to watch the movie in a theatre...

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TulikaTulips

LOL still his last 4 movies were outright disasters(especially that pathetic mess called Tubelight) and it shows that the public does not care about his pretentious movies anymore…so it’s surprising that some people are still keen to bankroll his flop films

But you do you…

Yes, I do...I liked Tubelight, 83 and I already know that I'll like CC when I'll be able to watch it.

However that doesn't hinder me to also like mass-entertainers, commercially successful movies etc.

Like with books, my interest is wide-spread...creativity is the most special thing nature allows to mankind (in good and bad ways).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Pass

Word Count: 1