Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mirun

Answering your last question

FYI he falsified saying he lived in monastery and interacted with monks for 3 years . He actually lived his life in London some local group and then spent 3 months of his time in India and no one knows if he did spend time in Himalayas

If he really wanted to do it he could have done it

He just wanted to make a living out of it without putting in hard work .

😮 wow. How come no one exposing him and he still making millions of dollars. I am shocked how much work he stolen and called it his.

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

😮 wow. How come no one exposing him and he still making millions of dollars. I am shocked how much work he stolen and called it his.

It's not just his plagiarism, lying about his past. His expensive course, which they currently provide, didn't have credentials as they claimed (removed after the expose).

Updated my original response:

The Guardian did investigative journalism on him recently and uncovered his past and present (the inconsistencies of his monkhood time and location, his association with ISKON, which he rarely mentions, and most importantly, his $7000+ course, which they implied has master's value, Ofqual regulated and affiliated with universities but not, etc.).

It all started with the journalist (John McDermott), who expected to write a profile feature about him for Esquire and attended one of his shows, which made him uncomfortable. Mr Shetty's PR and the legal team tried their best to prevent this story from coming out even before the journalist completed the article since they learned that the journalist was asking around about Mr Shetty's past, and they were successful a few times. It took a year. Finally, The Guardian picked it up.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/ng-interactive/2024/feb/29/jay-shetty-self-help-empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudklF08LGE&t=82s

Edited by radix - 4 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fraud vs fraud 🤣

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Complicated smiley4

Word Count: 1

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

It's not just his plagiarism, lying about his past. His expensive course, which they currently provide, didn't have credentials as they claimed (removed after the expose).

Updated my original response:

The Guardian did investigative journalism on him recently and uncovered his past and present (the inconsistencies of his monkhood time and location, his association with ISKON, which he rarely mentions, and most importantly, his $7000+ course, which they implied has master's value, Ofqual regulated and affiliated with universities but not, etc.).

It all started with the journalist (John McDermott), who expected to write a profile feature about him for Esquire and attended one of his shows, which made him uncomfortable. Mr Shetty's PR and the legal team tried their best to prevent this story from coming out even before the journalist completed the article since they learned that the journalist was asking around about Mr Shetty's past, and they were successful a few times. It took a year. Finally, The Guardian picked it up.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/ng-interactive/2024/feb/29/jay-shetty-self-help-empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudklF08LGE&t=82s

Yikes 😳 I cannot believe he told so many lies. How he appeared on The Ellen show will always remain a mystery. Him deleting 100 posts tells us something. He thought people are naive and he is the mastermind. Stealing other people quote and saying written by them is absolutely wrong. Not only that his coaching school has no credibility and yet he charging people around $8ksmiley3. Addition to that he never was a monk smiley21I am surprised how there has not been a lawsuit against him? Not a single quote is his and telling people how he found himself. Such a liar and thief. Thank you for sharing the article, I am glad someone finally exposed him. What makes me reallly disappointed is he is saying he got the degree in behavioral science when he did not even studied and he is appearing on mental health programs and giving lectures how to heal yourself. This is very dangerous. I really hope someone will file a lawsuit against him. He knows nothing about mental health and I am sure that too he would had copy someone else’s notes.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m pretty sure he has covered all his bases with good agreement so I don’t think anyone has legal standing against him . These things are hard to prove in court. Another Hollywood hyped good for nothing individual. If you are India, go to Ramakrishna mutt which provides services at zero cost . Those are the real monks

Briaahna thumbnail

ehh .. all bullshit