Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

@Bekind..I was talking about this video.

whao smiley3and this was 4 years ago. Yikes 😳 he just opened his coaching school where he charges thousands of dollars. He made one million dollar through live your purpose program. He said he will be a mentor and help people. Membership was $99. But later we got to know he hired some staff who have no experience in mentoring. So basically people stayed. He was a liar since day 1. They charged me $99 when I told them to cancel my membership and his staff said we cannot refund you but at the end I got my money. He has a strong and powerful networking. I am shocked how much he has stole the quotes and used his name. Absolutely pathetic. I highly doubt if he ever was a monk.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

whao smiley3and this was 4 years ago. Yikes 😳 he just opened his coaching school where he charges thousands of dollars. He made one million dollar through live your purpose program. He said he will be a mentor and help people. Membership was $99. But later we got to know he hired some staff who have no experience in mentoring. So basically people stayed. He was a liar since day 1. They charged me $99 when I told them to cancel my membership and his staff said we cannot refund you but at the end I got my money. He has a strong and powerful networking. I am shocked how much he has stole the quotes and used his name. Absolutely pathetic. I highly doubt if he ever was a monk.

IKR?

I mean she exposed how literally every quote of his is stolen from some of the other person.Shameless guy could’ve credited the original person and he would still have been appreciated.Afterall we all use other’s quotes at times.M so glad he got exposed.And yeah no way was ever he a monk.Another lie.

Oh m glad you got it back but am sure many don’t get it.I don’t understand any of these gurus and spiritual leaders running organisations earning crores and crores and calling it non profitable.Am not just talking about JD but even the Indian gurus.There’s hardly 1 or 2 spiritual organisation which does not charge a single penny otherwise they’ve all turned meditation into commercial business.

Edited by MyselfJ - 4 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Yes true

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Wow am not a fan of this guy but I had absolutely no idea about his scams.Am sure many still doesn’t know about it.Random quotes keep appearing on your insta now and then.Now unless you go and search for that person you won’t know about his treachery.

What a fraud btw.That poll khol video by Nicole is an eye opener.

It had been like this for me...before this thread I didn't know about him, not even his name (I'm not into the life-coaching-scene...my inspirational quotes mainly come from another background).

But a quick research made me know that he indeed is a shady person mainly interested in making money than other people happy...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I dislike jay shetty. I didn't know about these shady stuff. For me, its his eyes. He looks like a villain or bad guy.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bahut Acha member hai yeh, humeesha hansta rehta ya rehti hai.

Isn't DP's key point in this thread; NOT TO

convince people that they're living their best life,

because THEY ARE living their best life? smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

JS & DP are supposedly living their best life. smiley32

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Answering your last question

FYI he falsified saying he lived in monastery and interacted with monks for 3 years . He actually lived his life in London some local group and then spent 3 months of his time in India and no one knows if he did spend time in Himalayas

If he really wanted to do it he could have done it

He just wanted to make a living out of it without putting in hard work .

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

JS & DP are supposedly living their best life. smiley32

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mirun

He just wanted to make a living out of it without putting in hard work .

Quoting just your last line...

Yes, Mr. Shetty gives that vibe.