Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Yes it was probably plagiarised from somewhere like most of his content. It doesn't matter how succinctly his quote captures her frame of mind, she shouldn't be associating with him even if it's just a post on SM, it's bad for her brand as a celebrity. He doesn't have a few 'dark spots ' in his career, his entire career if you can call it that, is one big dark spot. From mild stuff like lying about monkhood and stealing other people's content to lying about his credentials and running a diploma mill with fake accreditation that scams people out of thousands of dollars.

True. Anybody who calls themselves a spiritual guru and then makes a business out of it, is a fraud, Plain and simple.

Not an admirer of Nicole, but she did a detailed video on Jay's plagiarism years before he went mainstream. Since then, I have always warned people who shared his content on SM (at that time FB was his main SM handle)

https://youtu.be/Nfu4j7EIGqs

Update:

The Guardian did investigative journalism on him recently and uncovered his past and present (the inconsistencies of his monkhood time and location, his association with ISKON, which he rarely mentions, and most importantly, his $7000+ course, which they implied has master's value, Ofqual regulated and affiliated with universities but not, etc.).

It all started with the journalist (John McDermott), who expected to write a profile feature about him for Esquire and attended one of his shows, which made him uncomfortable. Mr Shetty's PR and the legal team tried their best to prevent this story from coming out even before the journalist completed the article since they learned that the journalist was asking around about Mr Shetty's past, and they were successful a few times. It took a year. Finally, The Guardian picked it up.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/ng-interactive/2024/feb/29/jay-shetty-self-help-empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudklF08LGE&t=82s

Edited by radix - 4 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mirun

She cared enough to let the world know she doesn’t care 😁

J is such a fraud . You are better off listening to your grandparents who will share more knowledge than J. West likes to fall for these self made fake gurus . I used to see so much advertisement about this guy in my feed . Seriously you can walk to library get a coffee and read a self help book . Don’t they have social media management team who will provide them information about these scams . Why would she post his quotes out of all the people ?

People can choose to love those that are flawed. DJT once had a University, and is now a felon, but may soon be President of America again. JS may have just simply plagiarized. Plagiarism has become a very common and successful attribute on social media. smiley37

Edited by rckRadhe - 4 months ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

People can choose to love those that are flawed. DJT once had a University, and is now a felon, but may soon be President of America again. JS may have just simply plagiarized. Plagiarism has become a very common and successful attribute on social media. smiley37

This is how we normalize all wrong things

Simply plagiarized maybe normal for you but some people have values and integrity. So no it is not normal . Don’t understand the emoji also . Are you laughing at your own standard or others ?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Simply plagiarized maybe normal for you but some people have values and integrity. So no it is not normal . Don’t understand the emoji also . Are you laughing at your own standard or others ?

Laughing at the thread heading, then it strays into JS, and then morals & plagiarism. smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bahut Acha member hai yeh, humeesha hansta rehta ya rehti hai.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow am not a fan of this guy but I had absolutely no idea about his scams.Am sure many still doesn’t know about it.Random quotes keep appearing on your insta now and then.Now unless you go and search for that person you won’t know about his treachery.

What a fraud btw.That poll khol video by Nicole is an eye opener.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Wow am not a fan of this guy but I had absolutely no idea about his scams.Am sure many still doesn’t know about it.Random quotes keep appearing on your insta now and then.Now unless you go and search for that person you won’t know about his treachery.

What a fraud btw.That poll khol video by Nicole is an eye opener.

can you share the video please? Yes he is a big scammer. Were you in his live your life purpose group ? I really did admired him for few dayssmiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

can you share the video please? Yes he is a big scammer. Were you in his live your life purpose group ? I really did admired him for few dayssmiley36

I was talking about the video that Rad shared @page 4.

No yaar thankfully till now I had no idea about his coachings and courses.All I knew was that he is a motivational speaker who speaks very well that’s it.

MyselfJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

True. Anybody who calls themselves a spiritual guru and then makes a business out of it, is a fraud, Plain and simple.

Not an admirer of Nicole, but she did a detailed video on Jay's plagiarism years before he went mainstream. Since then, I have always warned people who shared his content on SM (at that time FB was his main SM handle)

https://youtu.be/Nfu4j7EIGq

@Bekind..I was talking about this video.