Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

The crux is that most people won't do research.

I've read about the scams and fortunately they got revealed...also his plagiarizing was discovered and he gave the right sources then (like with this quote - although he left out a "t" as it is Steve Bartlett).

Nevertheless I think that he also did good to some people. I would not condemn everything he did, just take him with a critical mind. I don't think that she is promoting Jay when she does that.

I won't take it too serious that Deepika liked this quote...basically she liked Steve Bartlett's quote.

I often come across quotes that have no source given...they still may contain some truth.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Deepu ji tell this also your own PR Team.

And guess she is posting this on social media to seek validation 😂

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

T h a t, I find unfair...she still has to cater to her fans...she can't disappear from sm for months...

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She cared enough to let the world know she doesn’t care 😁

J is such a fraud . You are better off listening to your grandparents who will share more knowledge than J. West likes to fall for these self made fake gurus . I used to see so much advertisement about this guy in my feed . Seriously you can walk to library get a coffee and read a self help book . Don’t they have social media management team who will provide them information about these scams . Why would she post his quotes out of all the people ?

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

very true quote, and it shows that deepika does not care what people think of her, her life or her choices, she is living her best life and is happy, and she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone and doesn't need anyones validation, especially not to the the people judging her and her life on social media

based on a stolen quote she shared you are writing thesis on her personality

She does care what people think of her that is the truth

She likes attention

By saying that she is living her best life you are also making assumptions about her . She is just a human . No need to give her these kind of tags . Other than self no one will know what kind of life someone is living .

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Truth

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

based on a stolen quote she shared you are writing thesis on her personality

She does care what people think of her that is the truth

She likes attention

By saying that she is living her best life you are also making assumptions about her . She is just a human . No need to give her these kind of tags . Other than self no one will know what kind of life someone is living .

Wow, what a harsh reaction...

I can imagine, that indeed, at this time, Deepika feels like that...she lives something special that makes her happy and fullfilled.

And the quote isn't stolen as it got credited rightly (well, without the "t" though).

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Seeing 500 Pre-wedding parties by Ambani, I don't think this is correct

Even with all the money, that family and their shenanigans are next level cringe smiley14
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

The irony. Deepika is one of the most famous celebrities in India. She will always get attention, even if she does not look for it.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

But using this quote is a sly way of saying that you’re living the best life smiley36