Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

That’s true. As a quote it’s very true and it applies to everyone and not just celebrities. With social media being what it is today even regular folks can fall into this trap of over sharing for praise and validation.

jay shetty I have his book an attended his seminar and yes his quotes are very enriching
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very true.

If you are truly peaceful and truly content from within, you don't feel like proving anything to anyone.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Miss the pre social media era when I didn’t know everyone's business 24/7. It’s like people do everything these days just to show off to others.

Jay has a beautiful wife

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

very true quote, and it shows that deepika does not care what people think of her, her life or her choices, she is living her best life and is happy, and she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone and doesn't need anyones validation, especially not to the the people judging her and her life on social media

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Perfect for the people who are judging....ki baby bump hai...ya nahi....good quote for those stupid people......Good job Deepu...smiley32smiley36

kalki2898 thumbnail
it's showing jay shetty
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

It is true. I started comparing myself with others after whatsapp, facebook etc. Before that I used to be completely carefree.