Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Is she the Indian Oprah Winfrey?

Fat Oprah, Thin Oprah, Fat Oprah, Thin Oprah...

Edited by TotalBetty - 4 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Was she on Ozempic too? Or was it Wegovy

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From what I've seen and heard of Vidya, I think she wouldn't want people to talk about her weight, even NOW!

Reading comments on that Insta page from people who are praising her for her weight-loss is embarrassing ...

because these same people will be making fun of her tomorrow, if she becomes fat again.smiley24

Even after her alleged "weight-loss", she doesn't entertain questions on her weight in her interviews, which is why I love her. She is someone who has always been comfortable in her skin, even when she was "plus-size" by our so-called beauty standards.smiley26

Any other celebrity in her place would have had various PR articles and "transformation videos" made on them by now. Kudos to Vidya for OWNING her weight, and OWNING her weight-loss journey toosmiley10 and not making it something to be discussed or written about.smiley32

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Was she on Ozempic too? Or was it Wegovy

I was going to guess this too

Nowadays most likely wegovy or zepbound

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: diasingh2

From what I've seen and heard of Vidya, she wouldn't want people to talk about her weight, even NOW!

Reading comments on that Insta page from people who are praising her for her weight-loss is embarrassing ...

because these same people will be making fun of her tomorrow, if she becomes fat again.smiley24

Even after her alleged "weight-loss", she doesn't entertain questions on her weight in her interviews, which is why I love her. She is someone who has always been comfortable in her weight, even when she was "plus-size" by our so-called beauty standards.smiley26

Any other celebrity in her place would have had various PR articles and "transformation videos" made on them by now

Kudos to Vidya for OWNING her weight, and OWNING her weight-loss journey toosmiley10 and not making it something to be discussed or written about.smiley32

Agree with everything you've said 💯 Kudos to her!

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She was gorgeous earlier and she’s beautiful now.Vidya is lovely no matter what her size is.smiley27

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Obviously ozempic or one of its sister drugs, but good for her. She is looking great, she battled her weight for better part of her life and thats not easy in the industry she is in.

1243752 thumbnail

Why are people jumping straight to Ozempic though? Am I missing something?

She could have just changed her diet and started working out. I mean, she has all the resources she needs to do that without any hassle.