Posted: 4 months ago

Ye sab kiya dekh na padh raha hai

Acha hai mai andha hu smiley16

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

SRK keeps playing with the feelings of his fans smiley36

No, he certainly doesn't. If there are fans who don't understand why he attends that ceremony, it's their own problem of understanding.

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I just only visit these topics for the rationalisations. Last time SRK was only supporting the constitution …this time maybe he’s there to support kangana? smiley36

Actually, it is still about the constitution. SRK is one among the crowd. Do you think all of them are supporters of Modi or the parties that form the government?

I get the feeling that you want to incite a dispute here.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Didn’t SRK do a whole speech in Jawan? About voting? That everyone said was his personal message? What happened sari phuski nikal gayi? I can’t stand when people flip flop like this

When and where did SRK "flip-flop". The message the protagonist in Jawan gave (according to the subject of the movie) to think about what the one who wants to get elected has done/may do for the country, not voting blindly.

I got the feeling that there had been a lot of people who did that (given the chaotic opposition). I was sure that Modi and his party would win, but the result told that there had been people who did what Azad said in the movie.

Attending this ceremony has nothing to do with what SRK thinks about Modi or the parties but about India, his country.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Sometimes I feel all this current government hates Srk are fan theories(and I believed in all of it).They always show support to each other when needed.

There had been attempts to align SRK, without any doubt, because of various reasons.

However, SRK always made clear that he won't invest himself in politics. But you can bet, that he will take the opportunity to show love (and also concern) for his country. And frankly, no politician and no party is the country...

And he very well can be friendly to people even though he may not like everything they do/think/say.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

It’s not Modi’s or anyone’s big day. It’s the big day for the constitution and the people of India. Hope you know and understand the difference. Being a fan is one thing but.

Exactly, dear...and if you read BI's first two posts you would know that she thinks likewise...she only responded in this ironic way because of what other members wrote before thus making SRK the main subject.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Smriti wasn’t given anything. Neither was Kangana. smiley32

SRK came with his work-wife. Seems a professional invite rather than personal one.

Everytime I see Naidu and especially Nitish, I get a double agent wali feeling. smiley37 Sasura join toh kiya hai NDA ko, very soon we will be able to see true colors of them. smiley36 Also, hoping megalomaniac Modi would be able to survive the first yr with all these palturaams, then remaining 4 should be stable. smiley44

Edited by prerna4rishav - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Joshile

Shahrukh to modi in jawan :

Bete ko haath lagane se pehle baap se baat kar!!!

A few months later

Shahrukh : haanji sir mein oath ceremony mein bilkul time se pohch jaonga ji ...aap ka hukum sir ankhon par, mere aaka!!!

Shahrukh to audience.....soch samajh kar vote dena....

A few months later.......abki baar 400 paar....abysmal failure....smiley19...baisakhi wali sarkaar...smiley19

smiley27smiley27

Word Count: 0