Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I will only give my gyan to those who need it. Please accept. ❤️

Then you don't have enough gyaan yourself to know who needs the gyaan......smiley37

@ dhongi baba.....smiley37

Maldives President being invited.....is thook kar chaatna.....not good host....smiley37

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I wouldn't have said a thing....if the SRK fans were not mocked.....u should probably give some precious gyaan to the ones who made it about SRK.....My first post in this thread was about India and its constitution....SRK came later.....and now I will make it all about SRK...I believe in tit for tat....

Where and how were they mocked. It was just extending some empathy for srk fans and their feelings smiley36

smiley37smiley37

Hindustani bhau aap kaha the gyani baba | template for Memer on Make a GIF

Word Count: 0

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Then you don't have enough gyaan yourself to know who needs the gyaan......smiley37

I never claimed anything about it but you were the one who asked me to give my gyan thereby acknowledging my gyan. Yaar you are confoojeled. Side effects of being a blind , er devoted fan I guess. 😘

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Where and how were they mocked. It was just extending some empathy for srk fans and their feelings smiley36

Humari feelings are tanatan.....after Ayodhya and the dismal failure of abki baar 400 paar......aap log toh apni feelings ki chinta karo....smiley37

400 paar nahi hue....toh uska frustration SRK fans ke ooper nikal rahe hain....smiley37smiley37

Basskarrr thumbnail

Humari feelings are tanatan.....after Ayodhya and the dismal failure of abki baar 400 paar......aap log toh apni feelings ki chinta karo....smiley37

This dig doesn’t even work on me cus I hate them all..I’ll let you have another try at this. smiley36
Basskarrr thumbnail

400 paar nahi hue....toh uska frustration SRK fans ke ooper nikal rahe hain....smiley37smiley37

To help you understand…exposing hypocrisy is what is fun. keep assuming the moral high ground when it comes to srk…but just saying they’re all ek thali ke chate batte. smiley36