Awards & Events

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

And this is how Modi's swearing in ceremony becomes all about SRK.....smiley37smiley37

If you don't want to be sidelined on your most important day......don't invite SRK...smiley16

https://twitter.com/SRKUniverse/status/1799830776336539988

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.businesstoday.in/india/story/narendra-modi-oath-ceremony-update-maldives-president-muizzu-arrives-in-delhi-to-attend-swearing-in-of-pm-432609-2024-06-09

Being good host we called this person----he was having problems with India---Why he came???smiley37 definaltely he came to BEG for business---smiley36

Frankly we have not experienced BAck stabbing from this country yet--so we called-----will keep an eye on this country---smiley36

Edited by maha15 - 4 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If you don't want to be sidelined on your most important day......don't invite SRK...smiley16

https://twitter.com/SRKUniverse/status/1799830776336539988

It’s not Modi’s or anyone’s big day. It’s the big day for the constitution and the people of India. Hope you know and understand the difference. Being a fan is one thing but.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

SRK was invited. He is free to go anywhere he wants. He did not go to support any party. But the PM's oath ceremony.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

SRK was invited. He is free to go anywhere he wants. He did not go to support any party. But the PM's oath ceremony.

That’s the beauty of India. Within India we may belong to different ideologies and groups but to the world we are one democratic unit. Constitution above everything and everyone else. 🫶

Originally posted by: e1t53e

It’s not Modi’s or anyone’s big day. It’s the big day for the constitution and the people of India. Hope you know and understand the difference. Being a fan is one thing but.

I wouldn't have said a thing....if the SRK fans were not mocked.....u should probably give some precious gyaan to the ones who made it about SRK.....My first post in this thread was about India and its constitution....SRK came later.....and now I will make it all about SRK...I believe in tit for tat....

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I wouldn't have said a thing....if the SRK fans were not mocked.....u should probably give some precious gyaan to the ones who made it about SRK.....My first post in this thread was about India and its constitution....SRK came later.....and now I will make it all about SRK...I believe in tit for tat....

I will only give my gyan to those who need it. Please accept. ❤️