Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I already read 2 of the articles you threw at me and yet u say another article that i won't read 🤷 fine if u say so.smiley14

As for secular discussion i had quoted someone else's post and replied. Then u quoted mine and our discussion on secular started. So the onus on this discussion on Secularism between us is on you. I didn't force u to quote my reply (to another person) and start this 'discussion'.

As for asking BI about secularism in USA i will ask when she quotes any of my replies on secularism... Or not (depending on my mood). But thanks for the suggestion smiley4

No, I didn't force you to write a post to me asking me about secularism in Germany and name other countries. I gave you an answer that you didn't like.

I didn't force you either to ask me about Muslim life in Germany. My answer still is that this subject would belong into the DM section, not here.

However, as I doubt your genuine interest into both these subjects, I gave you articles to inform you yourself...I could also have written that you can google about it.

I think we can agree that we both don't want to engage into the subject about Muslims in Germany in this thread. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

But it’s now there right? Indira Gandhi herself never put it into practice what with her Muslim appeasement politics. And then we know the blatant shameful act of her son in shah bano’s case. And then there is UCC which even BJP is not daring to abolish. In short, Majority has always been asked to shut it in the name of appeasement. Isn’t the constitution for everyone the same? Then why do we still have reservations in the name of caste and religion? Unfortunately, ‘secular’ is enforced upon only one section of population of India.

That's true!

We are not truly secular. The word secular has gained a very different meaning in our Indian context.

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, I didn't force you to write a post to me asking me about secularism in Germany and name other countries. I gave you an answer that you didn't like.

What made u think i didn't like your answer? I loved it.

I didn't force you either to ask me about Muslim life in Germany. My answer still is that this subject would belong into the DM section, not here.

Ofcourse u didn't force me.

I gave you an answer that you didn't like.

However, as I doubt your genuine interest into both these subjects, I gave you articles to inform you yourself...I could also have written that you can google about it.

I think we can agree that we both don't want to engage into the subject about Muslims in Germany in this thread. smiley1

Yes we can agree on that smiley20

Well but u did start quoting me.

As for other things my answer in red.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

So he can again call muslims terrorist with fake IDs 😂

He is obsessed with bashing muslims..

SRK attends a government event n ppl doing Hayee taubasmiley36

Even Ambani adani would have attended same event if Congress would have come to power 😂

How can ppl even expect SRK to not attend if he is getting invited🤣

Even many muslims were present in Ram mandir ceremony. First they say why muslims r not tolerant n secular when they become one. They start joking on them..

Are u accusing me of making fake IDs to call you muslim terrorist and that I'm obsessed with bashing Muslims? That's a personal attack.smiley22

Reporting your post. But atleast u did with your own id unlike some other people in your gang smiley20

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Are u accusing me of making fake IDs to call you muslim terrorist and that I'm obsessed with bashing Muslims? That's a personal attack.smiley22

Reporting your post. But atleast u did with your own id unlike some other people in your gang smiley20

Did I took ur name ..why u r assuming urself smiley36

u have gang that means everyone has gang..

But u r actually obsessed with bashing muslims. Look at ur posts then say.

Did I took ur name ..why u r assuming urself smiley36

u have gang that means everyone has gang..

But u r actually obsessed with bashing muslims. Look at ur posts then say.

Well u quoted Clochette's post where she was replying to me. There's no scope for assumption.

Not everyone but one side does have a gang that attack me with both self ids as well as mids.

Now u r directly accusing me of bashing Muslims or is it still my assumption?

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

A lot of misinformation in this thread.

1) The word "Secular" was always in the constitution, well after it's first edit in 1948. Indira just added it to the Preamble, which is a short summary of the constitution during the Emergency.

2) India is a Secular country. It's just that people do not understand the meaning of Secular. Dr Ambedkar's definition of Secular is that the State will not have an official religion and will never enforce any religion on its people which holds true even today( well kinda). If the masses discriminate based on color, creed and religion, that's on them, not the State. By definition any country that does not have a state religion is "Secular". So other than most Islamic countries and a few Christian countries, all countries are Secular.

1000017156.jpg

Edited by Haila_tu - 4 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Iss thread ka future theek nahi lag raha ab smiley36 400 paar wala haal hoga iska bhi

A topic about celebs attending PM oath ceremony u r discussing about muslims personal laws n u r saying u don't bashing muslims 😂

I don't see u discussing problems in Hinduism or any other religion.

How is discussing muslim personal law equivalent to bashing Muslims? Kuchh bhi? smiley29

Secularism ki baat maine nahi shuru ki is topic me. Aur jab Secularism ki baat hogi to muslim personal law, waqf board jaisi baatein uthengi hi. Usme muslim bashing kaise ho gayi? Kindly explain.

Hinduism ki problems discuss karne ko to poora bwf baitha hai. Abhi amir ke bete ki film wali thread me dekhna kaise Hinduism ki bashing shuru hoti hai. I'm just balancing the scales by focussing on the other side which people are afraid to even talk about let alone criticize. 🤷

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

As this topic is simply about mocking each other and religions, closed.