Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Nathu, there is a section in this forum ready-made for this kind of discussion (Debate Mansion).

I wasn't the one who used the term "secular" (although I responded to it)...it had been in the third post of this thread:

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of India.......the same constitution which states that India is a secular democratic country....

The IRONY of it all....smiley39

Anyways.....Good luck to MY INDIA...smiley27smiley31

So, go now to ask BI about secularism in USA...

As for Germany, here another article (you won't read) :

https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/download/article-file/10058

Clochette thumbnail

He doesn't have to do that...and why would you like to deviate the discussion onto the Muslim angle???

Originally posted by: Clochette

Nathu, there is a section in this forum ready-made for this kind of discussion (Debate Mansion).

I wasn't the one who used the term "secular" (although I responded to it)...it had been in the third post of this thread:

So, go now to ask BI about secularism in USA...

As for Germany, here another article (you won't read) :

https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/download/article-file/10058

I already read 2 of the articles you threw at me and yet u say another article that i won't read 🤷 fine if u say so.smiley14

As for secular discussion i had quoted someone else's post and replied. Then u quoted mine and our discussion on secular started. So the onus on this discussion on Secularism between us is on you. I didn't force u to quote my reply (to another person) and start this 'discussion'.

As for asking BI about secularism in USA i will ask when she quotes any of my replies on secularism... Or not (depending on my mood). But thanks for the suggestion smiley4

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Shahrukh Khan loves constitution and democracy hence showed up for Modi’s 3.0. Seriously

First he is a businessman. He is there for payback . It is as simple as that . All his fans can believe whatever they want about their star . IMO he came to payback his son’s deeds.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Yes Shahrukh Khan loves constitution and democracy hence showed up for Modi’s 3.0. Seriously

First he is a businessman. He is there for payback . It is as simple as that . All his fans can believe whatever they want about their star . IMO he came to payback his son’s deeds.

That's what this forum is for: one can write the own opinion...so, in this matter, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' in the opinions. We can all agree to either agree or to disagree...

But still there are some things where a member can go 'wrong' and that's your "to payback his son's deeds". However, as I already explained the mistake I see in your thinking, I may also consider that I misunderstand what you mean with "payback" and "his son's deeds".

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Srk knows very well to market himself and put him in right place to get attention. He is very sharp minded . Unfortunately none of his kids have the same talent as him. Hopefully money their dad saved is enough to float their lifestyle.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - Probably because the word secular was added or rather forced in our constitution by Indira Gandhi during emergency.

But it’s now there right? Indira Gandhi herself never put it into practice what with her Muslim appeasement politics. And then we know the blatant shameful act of her son in shah bano’s case. And then there is UCC which even BJP is not daring to execute . In short, Majority has always been asked to shut it in the name of appeasement. Isn’t the constitution for everyone the same? Then why do we still have reservations in the name of caste and religion? Unfortunately, ‘secular’ is enforced upon only one section of population of India.

Edited by e1t53e - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Srk knows very well to market himself and put him in right place to get attention. He is very sharp minded . Unfortunately none of his kids have the same talent as him. Hopefully money their dad saved is enough to float their lifestyle.

bold: I eagerly agree with that.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

He doesn't have to do that...and why would you like to deviate the discussion onto the Muslim angle???

So he can again call muslims terrorist with fake IDs 😂

He is obsessed with bashing muslims..

SRK attends a government event n ppl doing Hayee taubasmiley36

Even Ambani adani would have attended same event if Congress would have come to power 😂

How can ppl even expect SRK to not attend if he is getting invited🤣

Even many muslims were present in Ram mandir ceremony. First they say why muslims r not tolerant n secular when they become one. They start joking on them..

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago