Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

In the following article, there is a list (when scrolling down)...it's a debatable list as in bigger countries phobias show more often than in smaller ones...

So, please, if you are really interested, educate yourself smiley2

https://ceoworld.biz/2024/01/16/these-are-the-most-secular-countries-in-the-world-2024/

I'm not going to scroll down that list 😤

Tell me, is Germany secular or not? And just one or two more secular countries you know of. That would be enough for me.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I'm not going to scroll down that list 😤

Tell me, is Germany secular or not? And just one or two more secular countries you know of. That would be enough for me.

Nathu, you can get that answer from the article...if that is too much investement then 'too bad' smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago

Nathu, you can get that answer from the article...if that is too much investement than 'too bad' smiley16

Why are u dodging just a simple question of mine. Can't you grace me with a simple four five words answer smiley13

Do me this favour.. please smiley13

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Why are u dodging just a simple question of mine. Can't you grace me with a simple four five words answer smiley13

Do me this favour.. please smiley13

No, dear smiley1I would prefer to support your 'self-education' smiley1

No, dear smiley1I would prefer to support your 'self-education' smiley1

Ok i promise i will do self education if you just tell me if Germany is secular or not. smiley14

Clochette thumbnail

It is on the list...

Ok now I'll read that article.

Meanwhile can you tell me if there is a separate muslim personal law board in Germany? Is Halala officially recognised & allowed there? Are there separate marriage laws & divorce laws for Muslims in Germany? Are four wives allowed for Muslims in Germany?

Is there anything synonymous like waqf board in Germany?

Ok... I Read the article, as promised. smiley4

India is at 77 and Iran at 82 in that list smiley37

India despite doing all that appeasement like Muslim personal law board, wakf board is not even in top 50 secular countries. smiley37

Clochette thumbnail

Ok now I'll read that article.

Meanwhile can you tell me if there is a separate muslim personal law board in Germany? Is Halala officially recognised & allowed there? Are there separate marriage laws & divorce laws for Muslims in Germany? Are four wives allowed for Muslims in Germany?

Is there anything synonymous like waqf board in Germany?

Dear Nathu, as this thread is not about Muslims and their life in Germany, I won't answer your questions.

But as I appreciate your interest in Muslim life in Germany, I'm eager to further your self-education by posting this article which may be of some help for you.

The relevant answers you can find by scrolling to the respective titles written in blue...

I think, one should support people who want to learn and look above the edges of the plate they live in...so enjoy your learning smiley1 (btw, the report is written in English)

https://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/EN/Forschung/Forschungsberichte/Kurzberichte/muslimisches-leben-kurzfassung-englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=12

Dear Nathu, as this thread is not about Muslims and their life in Germany, I won't answer your questions.

But as I appreciate your interest in Muslim life in Germany, I'm eager to further your self-education by posting this article which may be of some help for you.

The relevant answers you can find by scrolling to the respective titles written in blue...

I think, one should support people who want to learn and look above the edges of the plate they live in...so enjoy your learning smiley1 (btw, the report is written in English)

https://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/EN/Forschung/Forschungsberichte/Kurzberichte/muslimisches-leben-kurzfassung-englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=12

Dear Clochette you are throwing articles after articles at me. Yet i quickly scanned this next article u threw at me. However I did not find any mention of separate marriage & divorce laws for Muslims in Germany in that article. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing is if one brings the word secular in the discussion then one should be ready to discuss all its aspects. And as far as i remember i didn't bring secular in this thread. Also it was u who quoted my reply secular and now u only say it's not the right thread to discuss it. However, I understand if you do not want to discuss it anymore 👍