Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Oh no, how sad.

I’m so sad.

really very sad

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I am not a fan of Kangana. But all those who are laughing and enjoying this moment do need to realize this is a security lapse.
The inability of the security forces to rise above their personal grudges or religious issues is a scary thing.
In India, CISF protects not only the airports but also sensitive installations like nuclear reactors, space establishments, oil fields, and power plants. Let's not forget, PM Indira Gandhi was shot by her own bodyguard in 1984, most of you were probably not born then.
Worse things could/ can happen. This isn't about Kangana; this is a security issue.

If kangana had freedom of speech to call out for muslim genocide n call protesting farmers as terrorist then she actually deserves worst than just a slap...

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I am not a fan of Kangana. But all those who are laughing and enjoying this moment do need to realize this is a security lapse.
The inability of the security forces to rise above their personal grudges or religious issues is a scary thing.
In India, CISF protects not only the airports but also sensitive installations like nuclear reactors, space establishments, oil fields, and power plants. Let's not forget, PM Indira Gandhi was shot by her own bodyguard in 1984, most of you were probably not born then.
Worse things could/ can happen. This isn't about Kangana; this is a security issue.

💯 💯. I have 1000+ reasons to despice kangana but at the end of the day she is a human and doesn't deserve this. And this is done by a cisf constable which is more pathetic. And this cisf constable is not at all a sherni for me
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

If kangana had freedom of speech to call out for muslim genocide n call protesting farmers as terrorist then she actually deserves worst than just a slap...

I am not going to justify Kangana or anyone's behavior. What is a security lapse, remains one. Person here is irrelevant.

1274961 thumbnail

I saw so many videos and read articles about cops beating people during lockdown

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/coronavirus-cops-enforce-lockdown-with-blows-insults/articleshow/74855823.cms

Kangana refused to put down her phone for security screening and started abusing the security guard.

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Yeah? What about the mental assault that she's been doing for years now?

Mental assault can be replied with mental assault, no?

Had Kangana slapped that constable and she returned back the slap, i would have no problem. But physical assault cannot be the answer for mental assault.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I don’t like Kangana either she should go to therapy or have court cases against her. Slapping her is not right and shouldn’t be celebrated.

Bhai honestly, no offence but bla bla bla idc?

Objectively, from a security pov, it's concerning, I fully agree but when it comes to her specifically, I refuse to be rational so spare me the lecture lmao. She is a menace to society, has been instigating muslim genocide, been openly racist, calling protestors and specific religious groups terrorists, has been bullying people and randomly been calling people rapists, lied about countless things and what not. I will unabashedly admit that this was satisfying, sue me 🤷‍♀️

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well folks I say this was way overdue . And finally it happened, the timing couldn’t have been better🤩