Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

The main reason stars attend these events is to keep their relations with the ambanis on good terms, the ambanis ask them to perform, some might get money for performing, but they mainly agree to do it due to the power and influence the ambanis hold. They even got the biggest stars in India to serve food to guests at one of their children’s wedding, they got a large group of stars to sit on a bus together in jamnagar smiley36 that’s how much power the ambanis have. The ambanis have also started producing films as well with Jio studios, so these stars have a lot more to gain by attending these ambani events

This is to say that people who serve food are servants but in Indian weddings, we all serve food. For esteemed guests we never let waiters serve, we do it ourselves.

They run in same circle, I can attend wedding of someone I know without personal or professional gains

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

This is to say that people who serve food are servants but in Indian weddings, we all serve food. For esteemed guests we never let waiters serve, we do it ourselves.

They run in same circle, I can attend wedding of someone I know without personal or professional gains

I think you are misunderstanding what I said, I did not mean that serving food to people is acting like a servant, I did not mean that at all. Even at weddings in my family we go around to guests and serve them and make sure they have eaten.

I just made a point that we have not seen stars do this before, usually at these stars own events there are other people serving, but the ambanis were able to get these stars to do something we haven't seen them do before, in no way did I mean to say that what they did was a bad thing.

Even sitting on a bus together is not a bad thing, I put the laughing emoji for the bus thing becuase these stars usually all go in individual chauffer driven cars, we have never seen them sitting on a bus together like that

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I think you are misunderstanding what I said, I did not mean that serving food to people is acting like a servant, I did not mean that at all. Even at weddings in my family we go around to guests and serve them and make sure they have eaten.

I just made a point that we have not seen stars do this before, usually at these stars own events there are other people serving, but the ambanis were able to get these stars to do something we haven't seen them do before, in no way did I mean to say that what they did was a bad thing

But how many wedding festivities have we seen to know they don't do it? In Sonam's wedding they were behaving like my drunk uncles

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

But how many wedding festivities have we seen to know they don't do it? In Sonam's wedding they were behaving like my drunk uncles

The ambani party is the only one where we have seen stars serving guests, maybe stars do it at other wedding festivities aswell, who knows, but we just haven't seen any pics/vids of them doing it elsewhere

Anyway, my point was about the power and influence of the ambanis, I think people are taking me mentioning the stars serving food in the wrong way, no where did I imply it being a low or wrong thing to serve food to guests

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol, why slammed?Did I miss something? Is DP delivering the baby and Ranveer is away?! She is still 3 months away from delivery. She seems to have a healthy pregnancy. Why should Ranveer not go somewhere ?! Maybe the couple decided between themselves that since DP can’t be on cruise, Ranveer will go. Sometimes couples do stuff alone.

Pregnancy is not an illness.

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

If he would take her with him then it would have been even worse

Lekin bechara jaye to jaye kaha

Jiye toh kaise jiyesmiley18

Jaise pregnant nahi bimar hai dp

1243752 thumbnail

At least he didn’t abandon a newborn for days to starve to death. I just read about that heartbreaking and infuriating story recently.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Raai ka pahad!! 🤦🏻smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]