Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

The main reason stars attend these events is to keep their relations with the ambanis on good terms, the ambanis ask them to perform, some might get money for performing, but they mainly agree to do it due to the power and influence the ambanis hold. They even got the biggest stars in India to serve food to guests at one of their children’s wedding, they got a large group of stars to sit on a bus together in jamnagar smiley36 that’s how much power the ambanis have. The ambanis have also started producing films as well with Jio studios, so these stars have a lot more to gain by attending these ambani events

That was explained as a Gujarati tradition of the bride’s family serving food to the guests. Bachchans and whomever else were presented as family in this instance. No matter how powerful the Ambanis are, and they are POWERFUL, they would never ask Amitabh Bachchan of all people to serve food for their guests without a proper reason.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Okay but you don't need to stay for an excessively long time if you have a pregnant wife at home. Most of the celebs have already returned. Even half the Ambanis themselves came back. Akash was back only a few hours after the event ended. But Ranveer is still nowhere to be seen.

He hasn't been seen by paps doesn't mean he hasn't come back, not everyone gets papped at the airport, so he may have already come back.

And how is it excessively long? It's just been a few days, and deepika is completely fine, why are people acting like it's an emergency and ranveer has to be with her for every second of the pregnancy?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

He hasn't been seen by paps doesn't mean he hasn't come back, not everyone gets papped at the airport, so he may have already come back.

And how is it excessively long? It's just been a few days, and deepika is completely fine, why are people acting like it's an emergency and ranveer has to be with her for every second of the pregnancy?

You really think Ranveer is not going to be seen by paps for this event where they are standing outside the airport and waiting for everyone? They were there all day and all night.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 224448.png

Ranveer clearly hasn't come back yet. You'd think he would have some urgency since he left his wife at home and half the Ambanis themselves have been back for a while now.

Edited by hotchoco - 4 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That was explained as a Gujarati tradition of the bride’s family serving food to the guests. Bachchans and whomever else were presented as family in this instance. No matter how powerful the Ambanis are, and they are POWERFUL, they would never ask Amitabh Bachchan of all people to serve food for their guests without a proper reason.

The Ambanis themselves were also serving food to people at that wedding. They served food to people in Jamnagar too before the pre-wedding in March.

You can call them tacky or show-offs or whatever but they have always treated all their guests well including the celebs they invite. People just like to point and laugh at everything.

Edited by hotchoco - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is not just a Gujrati tradition but ....it is followed in UP/Bihar also....might be followed in other parts of India......but since I am part UP and part Bihari......I can tell you about my states only......Traditionally....the girl when she gets married...it is the responsibility of the whole community to help and serve......people didn't even wait for invitation for a girl's shaadi.....they used to go and offer their services.....and it was considered punya........only very traditional families still follow it though.......but it used to be a thing back then....

zara321 thumbnail

You really think Ranveer is not going to be seen by paps for this event where they are standing outside the airport and waiting for everyone? They were there all day and all night.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 224448.png

Ranveer clearly hasn't come back yet. You'd think he would have some urgency since he left his wife at home and half the Ambanis themselves have been back for a while now.

Here you go, ranveer spotted at the airport back in Mumbai

https://www.instagram.com/instantbollywood/reel/C7vN1SnPBat/

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

The Ambanis themselves were also serving food to people at that wedding. They served food to people in Jamnagar too before the pre-wedding in March.

You can call them tacky or show-offs or whatever but they have always treated all their guests well including the celebs they invite. People just like to point and laugh at everything.

I didn't say ambanis don't treat people well, neither did I point or laugh at the fact stars served food to guests at the wedding, serving food to guests is not a bad thing.

I just stated how powerful and influential the ambanis are that they have been able to get these stars to do things we don't usually see them do.

Keeping good relations with the ambanis is something these stars care about, it's a mutually beneficial relationship, both sides benefit, and there is nothing wrong that.

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This is not just a Gujrati tradition but ....it is followed in UP/Bihar also....might be followed in other parts of India......but since I am part UP and part Bihari......I can tell you about my states only......Traditionally....the girl when she gets married...it is the responsibility of the whole community to help and serve......people didn't even wait for invitation for a girl's shaadi.....they used to go and offer their services.....and it was considered punya........only very traditional families still follow it though.......but it used to be a thing back then....

Thanks. I think it’s a sweet tradition.

But yea the point being the Ambanis didn’t do this as some sort of put down to Bachchans or whomever else helped serve food at Isha’s wedding.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer needs movies. He has nothing in hand, so he needs to go attend everything to network and get some movies.