Users

Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Loveyapa = Ch*tiyapa .. smiley36smiley37

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously Junaid stick to directing ir something you dont have the looks or personality

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Im excited for this.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How is she getting so many big projects. She was really bad in Archie’s

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’m looking forward to his debut. I think he’ll really surprise everyone 🤞🏽. He’s a theater trained actor and apparently impressed everyone when he auditioned for LSC.

The movie with Khushi is getting directed by Advait Chandon (LSC and Secret Superstar) who is by all account a very capable filmmaker. How Khushi got that role, I don’t know? One of the producers is AGS Entertainment which is a Chennai based production house. Maybe she used her mom’s connections. I’m just speculating 🤷🏽‍♀️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He’s handsome and his face has a certain charm to it. Dry messy hair suits him better than the gelled up look.

https://x.com/katewordy/status/1788914656733548846?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He’s handsome and his face has a certain charm to it. Dry messy hair suits him better than the gelled up look.

https://x.com/katewordy/status/1788914656733548846?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

reminds me of Clark Kent character. Since he has experience in theatre, he must be very good. I hope Suhana get into theatre.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Khushi is always dressed up and Junaid was always photographed underdressed and laidback. I am feeling weird imagining them as an onscreen pair. But he is looking cute in the pics posted by LovBolly.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Khushi is always dressed up and Junaid was always photographed underdressed and laidback. I am feeling weird imagining them as an onscreen pair. But he is looking cute in the pics posted by LovBolly.