Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You had an affair with RK, kabhi bataya nahi aapne Shraddha ji?

Main.....woh toh...ummm.......

šŸŒøAmrita RaošŸŒø | Wiki | Bollywood Amino

Wow, my cell phone provider just texted me and told me they're disconnecting my service asap.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Please keep sharing more info smiley43

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Don't know how true this is but this rumour is always on reddit every few months.

- It started with staff from the sets spreading rumours that the two were getting it on.

- Shraddha broke up with her long term boyfriend during this shoot.

- Then Otherwariya person ignited it when by Shraddha congrulated Ranbir and Alia for the wedding. She is same who confirmed Alia was pregnant even before anyone knew.

- Ranbir's sister stopped liking Shraddha's post during the time the two were said to have hooked up.

- Strict ban on the two promoting together. Even in the initial trailer launch, the two never interacted and were standing opposite end.

- Recent reddit rumour has it that Shraddha was pregnant hence the tension.

It is still a rumour only but it's one rumour that keeps popping up.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

Don't know how true this is but this rumour is always on reddit every few months.

- It started with staff from the sets spreading rumours that the two were getting it on.

- Then Otherwariya person ignited it when by Shraddha congrulated Ranbir and Alia for the wedding. She is same who confirmed Alia was pregnant even before anyone knew.

- Ranbir's sister stopped liking Shraddha's post during the time the two were said to have hooked up.

- Strict ban on the two promoting together. Even in the initial trailer launch, the two never interacted and were standing opposite end.

Not to say that any of it doesnā€™t hold any truth, but that site( reddit) comes up with some of the most bogus made up sh*t ever, all under the name of ā€œfrom my trusted sources mama chacha bhatijiā€ etc.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

this is nothing, recent rumour on reditt is that Ranveer Singh molested someone thats why he is thrown out of prashant movie.
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/sabrina-sab-pacheco-2BWbztEBAyI5oLasqw

Does this thread have a slight stink to it?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

this is nothing, recent rumour on reditt is that Ranveer Singh molested someone thats why he is thrown out of prashant movie.

I was told as a Varun fan to avoid these topics now. So I canā€™t intercede and tell you itā€™s untrue. Keep on keeping on ā˜ļø

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/JLqyUKT1PZc

Making of Krrsh: Priyanka-Hrithik affair????

Originally posted by: infinity101

Not to say that any of it doesnā€™t hold any truth, but that site( reddit) comes up with some of the most bogus made up sh*t ever, all under the name of ā€œfrom my trusted sources mama chacha bhatijiā€ etc.

Reddit is the new Bible of this forum after the old one BOI has been kicked out.....smiley37

Originally posted by: Zilan

Source?

Trust me bro šŸ˜¹

Is this a legit source?? Allowed on IF?? I have a lot of valuable information from this source.....which I can share here....smiley16