Gossip / Rumour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

But its cute to see people clutching on to straws after the Rakshas debacle..smiley19...smiley19..Initially I was feeling a little bad for Veeru but not any more....

Grasping At Straws GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Wah Wah. Kya timing haa post ki smiley36

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Wah Wah. Kya timing haa post ki smiley36

ek dum latest news hai...smiley36

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Is it true they had an affair and that's why they promoted their movie separately last year???

so downright cringe!!!!!

Yeah. Alia didn't allow them to promote the movie together. They labelled it as promotional strategy by saying audience would see us for the first time in theatres, so we would promote separately smiley37. They think audience are stupid to believe in this fabricated story

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Whenever there is a topic about ranbir, ranveer name has to mentionedsmiley16

Someone needs to calm downsmiley36 his fav Varunardo ko koi nhi puchta😂😂

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Source?

Trust me bro 😹

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Acha toh Minty ko bhi Ranveer fan karar kar diyasmiley39

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Acha toh Minty ko bhi Ranveer fan karar kar diyasmiley39

I read your post in some thread yesterday which I forget now about Ranveer’s fandom or lack there of. So I thought I will just put forth my thoughts here.

I think the main reason is because there is not much to talk about because fans or admirers form when one puts out work and continues to build on it. Ranveer is more focused on being an influencer than being an actor.

He should stop looking out for those mega projects and build on his acting repertoire with one movie and role at a time and make sure to put out good work every few months. For ex,His Lootera is still the most fondly remembered movie.

At the end of the day people care for entertainment and good acting which he is sure to provide. Nobody cares what commercials one is doing or how much they are charging or what fashion statements they were making or for that matter any of the behind the scenes jazz… The number of movies and the memorable performances is where the rubber meets the road.

Fandom happens on its own but the only thing an actor can do on their part is keep on putting out good sincere work. No fandom is created in a few years. It takes forever to create a strong fandom and it’s an ever evolving process.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol people are blazing guns at ranbir but not a single word to IF darling shraddha,who is also a part of this rumor..? Bhai wah !!!

#SelectiveOutrage.🤨

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Lol people are blazing guns at ranbir but not a single word to IF darling shraddha,who is also a part of this rumor..? Bhai wah !!!

#SelectiveOutrage.🤨

Women are above the law smiley36