1282656 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Well no comment

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know....right?? smiley37

I looked at the video 5 times to see what was creepy....and found nothing except Anushka clapping and Bira looking at her....and then I thought let me check the comments to see what I missed....smiley37smiley37....These people are so hilarious and bored I guess.....trying to find stuff where there is none....

Well Virat hit a century....guess....if you and I were there ...what we would be doing....looking at Anushka to see her reaction and that is exactly what Bira did.....smiley37smiley37

I am sure a lot of cameras must have turned towards Anushka at the moment...smiley36

Y'all......go watch a horror movie...to get the daily dose of creepy...smiley37

I wonder what is more horrific (read filthy). RK actually bring a pervert (if he is one,) or the imaginary horror-po*n that runs 24x7 on IF wrt to RK.

So since he ended up marrying Alia after dating previous flings, he is now leching over Anushka (mother of two, happily married friend) just because he looked towards her when she shouted..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Finding a very normal human behaviour as creepy.....smiley39

Isn't that the crux with sooooo many threads here- the own interpretation of what one gets shown?

In any direction, on any subject? What oneself thinks about certain perople, certain occurances, certain historical events, certain...whatever?

My knack for first thinking about what could be perceived as positive/non judgemental makes me see in what the videos capture as a simple curious interest with no judgement attached... but the reality could be another one as I'm not the person Ranbir (as I'm nobody else but me).

So, basically, I at least should be aware that - always and forever - I best can make a judegement on me and my thinking because I'm the only person, I know.

The German writer and poet Hermann Hesse wrote "Steppenwolf", a book published in 1927 which I think still has a lot of actuality (and timelessness) in his thinking...The "Good reads" site has a lot of quotes which reflect dilemmas that are very actual 100 years later.

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/57612-der-steppenwolf?page=7

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lulz ulta Ranbir ne us anushka ko dekh ke attention de diya 😅.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Creepy or normal, why do people feel sorry for Alia? She's not a bechari abla naari who's trapped in this marriage. smiley36

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Topic hi galat pakde ho.

The question should be why are these "best buddies" sitting so far apart?

Tbh I don't understand how this Bollywood works like how could Anushka even stand Ranbir. Isn't she like besties with Kat. Forget that how can kat and Alia still pretend to be friend. (Deepika is anomaly I understand that)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The Hindi filmindustry (like filmindustries in general) like exaggerations - in praise and damning smiley2

I don't give it much of attention - for neither smiley16