Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

then I read lectures on how to be kind and nice to celebrities smiley36

Kind to celebrities.....woh kya hota hai??smiley36

Originally posted by: Bekind

Not sure why ranbir fans getting offended. No one is abusing him. Just found this video from ranbir fan who posted on instagram. He starring at Anushka. I asked if this video is real before I can give any feedback. Did not laughed at him and I still stand by that this behavior was creepy. He has mentioned multiple times that if she was not married to Virat, he would love to date her. She is his best friend and best co star. I still stand by being kind to celebrities. Like Priya said he may be looking at the scorecard bored.

What would have been your natural reaction......say Deepu gets an award....and Ranveer is there....would you look at Ranveer to see his reaction or not?? Should that be classified as creepy???

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Not as creepy as standing in the van naked in front of your co-star.

sssshhhhhhhhh

Word Count: 1

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What would have been your natural reaction......say Deepu gets an award....and Ranveer is there....would you look at Ranveer to see his reaction or not?? Should that be classified as creepy???

Watching awards for ranveer reaction and how ranbir starred are two different things. I do find it very weird and strange. I am not the only one who said it. But thanks for quoting me.smiley20

Bekind thumbnail

Hilarious how many ranbir fans got offended and wrote paragraphssmiley37 dobt force your opinion on my thoughts. If you find this behavior normal, then good for. Deal with accepting other people opinionsmiley32

Edited by Bekind - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Watching awards for ranveer reaction and how ranbir starred are two different things. I do find it very weird and strange. I am not the only one who said it. But thanks for quoting me.smiley20

Do you have like a 5 minute video of Ranbir watching her continuously???smiley36

So Ranbir was supposed to put blinders so that he accidently doesn't look at her??smiley36

I know ....the people who said it was creepy....wouldn't have said otherwise....u and I both know it.....smiley37

Bekind thumbnail

You are really not making any sensible statement. I will stand by what I believe and end this here. There was a time when Srk was called arrogant, Aamir as show off. Some members here agreed and some people did not.

It just does not look good from what I have observed. I do wish Virat and Anushka a happy and blessed life.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know ....the people who said it was creepy....wouldn't have said otherwise....u and I both know it.....smiley37

And some member does not leave a chance to bash ranbir

I’m paraphrasing that sentence. I just read it but I replaced one word in it can you guess which word smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

And some member does not leave a chance to bash ranbir

I’m paraphrasing that sentence. I just read it but I replaced one word in it can you guess which word smiley36

I read it too....and I was like...we are not the ones opening threads after threads on Ranveer on his several year old activities...atleast the articles on Ranveer are all current...smiley36

Ranbir is not spared even on a thread made on Ambanis.....half the thread is dedicated to him....and now they don't want us to even defend him...smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They’re friends.Friends do that when they are sitting at a distance..maybe he wanted to say something.Seems normal.