Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Lol she never gave much bhav to beeru but i think he low key had a crush on her...

Anushka ne bira ko aukaat dikha dismiley32

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Anushka ne bira ko aukaat dikha dismiley32

What aukaat....Bira has more fan base than Anushka and much bigger star than her...

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Not as creepy as standing in the van naked in front of your co-star.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

What aukaat....Bira has more fan base than Anushka and much bigger star than her...

Obviously. Anushka is relevant because of Virushka thing, otherwise an avg influencer is more popular than her.

Yahan aukat ka alag context hai. I said it in the sarcastic tone.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

lol seems like Anushka is shouting and he is just looking what’s the big deal🤷‍♀️

Talk about overreaction and making a mountain out of a molehill as usual when it comes to RK smiley39smiley36

See the s**t shaming happeningsmiley36

Anushka and RK had worked in a number of movies, he calls her his buddy in B'Town.

Her husband, the captain of a team fell down to which she shouted (naturally) , to which he looked towards her (naturally)..

Imagine the magnitude of furore had they been in the same box watching the match.. smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

See the s**t shaming happeningsmiley36

Anushka and RK had worked in a number of movies, he calls her his buddy in B'Town.

Her husband, the captain of a team fell down to which she shouted (naturally) , to which he looked towards her (naturally)..

Imagine the magnitude of furore had they been in the same box watching the match.. smiley37

Absolutely, topic is created here with the same intention.

and then we get to read those lectures on how to be kind and be nice to these celebrities smiley36

Ab dekhna bhi mana ho gaya kya? smiley24

Hadh hai baal ki khaal nikalne ki bhi 🤷

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Absolutely, topic is created here with the same intention.

and then we get to read those lectures on how to be kind and be nice to these celebrities smiley36

I sincerely hope the topic wasn’t created w nefarious attentions. What would anyone have learned ? smiley36

lol seems like Anushka is shouting and he is just looking what’s the big deal🤷‍♀️

Talk about overreaction and making a mountain out of a molehill as usual when it comes to RK smiley39smiley36

I know....right?? smiley37

I looked at the video 5 times to see what was creepy....and found nothing except Anushka clapping and Bira looking at her....and then I thought let me check the comments to see what I missed....smiley37smiley37....These people are so hilarious and bored I guess.....trying to find stuff where there is none....

Well Virat hit a century....guess....if you and I were there ...what we would be doing....looking at Anushka to see her reaction and that is exactly what Bira did.....smiley37smiley37

I am sure a lot of cameras must have turned towards Anushka at the moment...smiley36

Y'all......go watch a horror movie...to get the daily dose of creepy...smiley37

Originally posted by: Raijeera

What is so creepy about it? He isn't looking at her, at time he is looking down somewhere. And they are friends so why it's wrong to look at her to check her reaction?

Finding a very normal human behaviour as creepy.....smiley39