Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anna143

illuminati cult is REAL i am beyond shocked that some people have no idea????

for awareness theres also a GENOCIDE happening currently where women and babies are being KILLED

How is that related to the cult? 😧
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

I find this topic very interesting. Like tell me something, how do they actually work? For all we know we worship God as per our religions. Like Hindus, worship God in the Idol form & we do pooja- path. What do these guys do?

I have this memory of watching this horror show where some guys would go inside a room, dressed in all black, having some sort of tatoo as their cult symbol. They would drink blood & all.

Few years ago, I came across this user who said certain artist sold their soul to Satan because he dies at the age of 27.

I am not too familiar with Illuminati...

But have 7 narcissists in last 7 years.... coz the very first one in 2017 opened the gate of evil for me (he was the famous TV serials writer Faseeh Bari khan... Pakistani audience are familiar with his name) ... that's why I kept attracting more such energy unknowningly after the first one....(never had a single narcissist in life before the year 2017)...until now this year when someone very enlightened and at a higher level of spiritual realms informed me to close the gate and helped me doing it to stop unconsciously attracting such toxic and evil people in my life.

I would suggest, educate yourself about narcissists, and be very careful about the reg flags they exhibit in real life.

(stages of love bombing, neglect, discard and hovering)

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

smiley37

Word Count: 0

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Many celebrities are accused of being an Illuminati including Beyoncé & JayZ

Is it another stupid cult ?

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Man, it's wild how all the info about the Illuminati is right there on the internet, yet people still fall for conspiracy theories with zero proof. You could maybe understand it back in the early 2000s when the internet wasn't as popular, but believing in the Illuminati now? What could be the reason—lack of critical thinking skills, cognitive dissonance, or just psychological comfort?

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

I am not too familiar with Illuminati...

But have 7 narcissists in last 7 years.... coz the very first one in 2017 opened the gate of evil for me (he was the famous TV serials writer Faseeh Bari khan... Pakistani audience are familiar with his name) ... that's why I kept attracting more such energy unknowningly after the first one....(never had a single narcissist in life before the year 2017)...until now this year when someone very enlightened and at a higher level of spiritual realms informed me to close the gate and helped me doing it to stop unconsciously attracting such toxic and evil people in my life.

I would suggest, educate yourself about narcissists, and be very careful about the reg flags they exhibit in real life.

(stages of love bombing, neglect, discard and hovering)

Bold - It's more like a pattern then, no? Like for example - when you lie, to hide it, you keep on lying & without you noticing you just create a bigger mess for yourself. The only way to get yourself out is that you have to accept & tell the truth, in order to end the cycle.

Italic bold - This part is a bit confusing to me though. If you don't mind explaining to me. How did that person influence you & in what way.

From what you said, I feel it has a lot to do do psychology. I actually used to think there would be a community or something that worship Satan & have some direct association with the realm/dark world. Excuse my lack of knowledge, despite being interested I never actually dig into this topic much simply because it could mess with one's mind.

Edited by piya2025 - 4 months ago
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

They are basically a cult of most dangerous type of narcissists.

Narcissists also thrive at and their soul purpose is also domination and control.

Such cult groups and/or individuals worship or take help of devil/evil forces instead of God, unlike us.

Not sure. May be they are evil or they have their own purpose for what they do. May be they worship devil or not. Not sure if devil or the supposed Satan even exists and if it’s even evil lol. But imo, everyone does have power to change their lives to some degree. Evil wouldn’t exist if humans didn’t want it. So I don’t blame Satan or Illuminati when many(or even most) humans themselves are evil and have long way to be better beings.
Edited by The_Best - 4 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Bold - It's more like a pattern then, no? Like for example - when you lie, to hide it, you keep on lying & without you noticing you just create a bigger mess for yourself. The only way to get yourself out is that you have to accept & tell the truth, in order to end the cycle.

Italic bold - This part is a bit confusing to me though. If you don't mind explaining to me. How did that person influence you & in what way.

From what you said, I feel it has a lot to do do psychology. I actually used to think there would be a community or something that worship Satan & have some direct association with the realm/dark world. Excuse my lack of knowledge, despite being interested I never actually dig into this topic much simply because it could mess with one's mind.

I am not sure if I can call it a pattern.

It is more like the narcissist condition his/her victim in such a way that the victim reflects out those energies that can be sensed by other such toxic beings and narcs instantly, they convert your aura and being in such a way that your energies turns out to be the ripe fruit and staple diet for narcs as you reflect out those vibes after been contaminated by a narc, once.

Narcs are not normal people like us, they don't have an active conscice, they are although extremely manipulative but emotionally disabled so no matter how worst they do to others they never feel what a normal person can feel, infect most of them are sadists as well as they enjoy and get triggered by sadistic pleasure when they psychologically and emotionally abuse their victims.

Narcissist abuse can linger on for years or even for a lifetime if not been treated.

The trauma bond is way too severe even if the narc physically exits the reality of your physical world.

- - - - - - -

Edited by sharaban - 4 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Not sure. May be they are evil or they have their own purpose for what they do. May be they worship devil or not. Not sure if devil or the supposed Satan even exists and if it’s even evil lol. But imo, everyone does have power to change their lives to some degree. Evil wouldn’t exist if humans didn’t want it. So I don’t blame Satan or Illuminati when many(or even most) humans themselves are evil and have long way to be better beings.

It's an evil world for sure.

I have heard stories of narcs misuse holy books like Quran, Bible, Geeta etc... writes their verses with dirty blood, urine or write the verses in the opposite/reverse order to make the evil happy and as one of the part of the black magic which many narcs practice (although a majority does not).

Narcs can not be cured or treated... by ANY means.

So the best bet is to educate oneself really well about their signs/ red flags and stay far far away from them.

And if it's not possible (family, colleagues etc) then maintain very strong boundaries with them having minimum contact possible. That's the only solution.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edited by sharaban - 4 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

illuminati cult is REAL i am beyond shocked that some people have no idea????

for awareness theres also a GENOCIDE happening currently where women and babies are being KILLED

Yes because Isreal is western proxy in the Middle East and not because of Illuminati .Bringing crap like Illuminati is a massive disservice to the victims of genocide.